• which fabric are sex toys made of, do they feel like erections?

bikinicontestgurl [sign in to see picture]

also, do sex toys feel better than erections entering you?

also, is there a sex toy for your boobs that feels like a man kissing/licking your boobs?

MSJ6952 [sign in to see picture]

I suppose that is what realistic toys are for, but as most will say nothing will compare to the real thing, i dont know if there is a sex toy that feels like a man licking your boobs (sure the ladies will be able to help)

MrPink [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes use a Doc Johnson strap-on - the realistic UR3 stuff - and with a condom I can fool Mrs P. as long as she doesn't see the harness! Last time she came so much she had to pull away! Always have a condom on it as that's we we use anyway and it's better for her with one on. Also it helps that I found one exactly the same size as me.

As for a boob licker, I don't know, but I should have a good browse on the LH site and see if anythign looks the part. Doing the trials could be fun!

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Realistic feel toys can be made from UR3, Cyberskin, Fanta flesh, X5, Nature Skin etc. While these realistic feeling materials do feel and respond to temperature just like the real thing and are a good substitute they require special cleaning and maintenance after every use to maintain look and feel and can't beat the real thing.

As for the boob licking thing I don't knoiw of any toys specifically for it but you can get tongue vibrators (not sqweel) that may have the desired effect

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.