• Batteries Included (or not!)

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

Is it just me, or do you get really frustrated when batteries are not included with a toy?

Do you get used to it and keep a supply of batteries? Or, are you like me and totally forget, then have to rush to the shop after the postman arrives?

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

I always make sure to check if the item has batteries included with it or not.

I do however also have a little bag of different batteries that I keep in my drawer just incase. Spare batteries are always useful to have around anyway for things like remote controls, clocks etc. so it's not like they will be unused ;)

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Since LH sell batteries any toy that I buy that requires them I just purchase when I'm getting the toy. They're usually displayed next to the toy underneath 'Lovehoney recommends.'

Although I have very little toys that require batteries now as I generally go for rechargeable.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

At first I found the need to find batteries annoying, but you come to expect it to not come with any. I have a 4 YO son, so we have tons and tons of batteries for his toys, so we're never short!

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

I brought extra batteries for my egg also buy in bulk as well will definitely have to now got a wand coming

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I'm the most organised person in the world, so I always have a well stocked little plastic compartment box with 8 different types of batteries inside and all labeled, I know, sad. So I've always got batteries anyway and just refill them when I start running low. I would be devastated if a toy arrived and I had no batteries!! Haha!

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

From Experience the batteries that comes with the toys are usually poor quality and run out almost straight away. So I usually have a stash of batteries in my toy drawer, but if they run out I just go open the back of one of the 10 thousand battery operated toys my kids own.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Amanda, the one I have is from B&Q, I think it's supposed to be used for storing different sized screws, but it's perfect for batteries!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.