• Kegel balls

sharon79 [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28399

I have a set of these (now discontinued) and wondered...

(a) can you keep them in overnight

(b) is there any point doing this as I'd be horizontal :-)

CVR92 [sign in to see picture]

Personally I wouldnt, you would be working any muscles as you wouldnt be working against gravity and you wouldnt feel the 'jiggle' a you wouldnt be moving alot.... I personally wouldnt leave them in longer than a tampon is ment to be left in. It might not do any harm but thats just my perference! xx

sharon79 [sign in to see picture]

Makes sense!

CVR92 [sign in to see picture]

sorry that meant to say *wouldnt be working any muscles*

x

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

CVR92 wrote:

Personally I wouldnt, you would be working any muscles as you wouldnt be working against gravity and you wouldnt feel the 'jiggle' a you wouldnt be moving alot.... I personally wouldnt leave them in longer than a tampon is ment to be left in. It might not do any harm but thats just my perference! xx

I am not sure I would compare it to tampoo. I mean I wear the lighter ones most of the day, which I would not wear tampoo that long. Lot of depends on how trained your muscles are. Some people may be just fine wearing some of the balls for 8 hours a day without running into any problems, while others have to remove them after less than an hour in the beginning.

Personally I would not leave them overnight thought. If you start to get cramps, you should remove them. If you are asleep, you may push it bit too far and can find it very uncomfortable. And your muscles rather sore by the time you wake up.

Also if my bladder gets bit full, I prefer to empty it sooner than I would without the kegel balls in.

Especially if you are new to Kegel balls, go slowly, only wear it during the day. And remove it when you start to struggle with keeping them in or when you get cramps.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

And I would add that when wearing them for extended period of times, I do remove them regularly to wash them and also to empty my bladder completely.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.