• Which gag?

superwolf [sign in to see picture]

So my Master has expressed an interest in my getting a gag to wear...

He'll definitely want one that leaves my mouth accessible, so I've narrowed the search down to either a fishhook or o ring gag, either this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15820 or this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29488

To be honest I'm not so sure of the quality of the o ring one, but it's got the largest hole out of all the ones on lovehoney, and I'd rather not shop elsewhere as I like the returns policy. So I'm leaning towards the fishhook, only my Master wonders if I wouldn't be able to wear it for such long periods as the o ring.

I'm completely new to using a proper gag, so any help would be appreciated!

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

if the O ring is big it will be harder to wear for long periods of time but being big will make it easier to wear whilst performing oral.

Thanks, that makes me lean more towards the fishhook one, as it sounds like it'll be easier to wear for longer periods of time. Also I expect it'll mean I can fit more in my mouth!

Tiberius [sign in to see picture]

I have to agree with ragdoll, O rings are not for everybody and can be very uncomfortable especially if you have a small mouth (like my oh). The fish hook is a much better propsition, good luck.

Thanks Tiberius - I've gone ahead and bought the fishhook gag!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.