• How easy is the returns process?

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Bought a glass toy, but up on opening and handling it, it's really not what i was looking for, it's alot heavier than i imagined.

Is it really as simple as pack it in a box, mail it off, and get a refund or is it possible for refunds to be refused?

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi VirginAngel - Lovehoney are fantastic when it comes to customer care and yes - it really is simple to get a refund on an unsuitable or damaged toy. Have a read through the link below as you do have to complete an online returns form - but all the info. you need is in there :) xx

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Glass maybe isn't the best starter toy. Or a wand. Or a rabbit. All of which have very vocal enthusiasts here who will promise you (and everyone else) wonders from them.

Something like a bullet might be better for you to begin with. They're small, discreet, easy to use and quite affordable. LH's returns policy is a full year, so if you can swing an extra £10 now I'd suggest hanging on to the glass for a wee bit and getting a bullet to help you get comfortable with owning and using a sex toy.

Cause once you get over the (completely normal) mental barrier, chances are good that one evening you're going to find yourself suddenly desperate for something to hold inside while your bullet buzzes away.... And as quick as LH's service is, they haven't quite managed instantaneous yet. ;-)

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

Send it right back to us, it's easy peasy and we don't ask any questions :)

Our lovely Chelsea wrote a blog about this recently so you can see how easy it is and that we won't refuse your return.

Even if you've tried using it and just didn't get on with it, give it a wash and send it on back for a full refund! We can also do an exchange or replacement if you prefer.

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

One of the best things about refunds is LH provide the returns label, not many companies offer this

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Very easy

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

I would normally not bother with refunds but LH make it so easy and painless, which is one of the reason i will always buy from them :D

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

It's incredibly easy! Have a read of the blog that Stephanie posted above, it's really useful.

Do you mind me asking if you've tried the toy? I know you don't like the weight, this really surprised me too, but using it is a brilliant sensation. I would at least try it out since you're returning it anyway, you might change your mind.

Good luck :)

flaneur [sign in to see picture]

It's hard to see how it could be better really. I hope people use it ethically, but it's good to know that if you get a faulty item, you can get it resolved quickly and without any stress. Unlike a lot of places.

Strange Days [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney's 365 day Returns system, is IMO - the Gold standard, that all retailers should aim for.

Yes, its very easy - very, very easy. Post it off, send the email, wait a few days, msg confirms its arrived, few more days and the refund is with you.

You may use the system as your conscience allows.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

The best and easiest returns ANYWHERE. Not just in the sex toy industry but ANYWHERE! I don't know any other shop, brick and mortar or online, that make it this easy. I recently had to return something not sex toy related to another store...emails went back and forth, trying to prove that the reason the item was not working was because I was using it wrong. Then I had to send it back for them to test and check if it was working...more emails, more arguing. Finally they did the one thing I asked...try it themselves and they realised I was correct and sent me a replacement...two months and many emails later. So annoying! At the time I thought of Lovehoney lol.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.