• Best vibes and toys for multiple orgasms

catgotthecream [sign in to see picture]

Hey, was just wondering what people would recommend for multiple orgasms? I find it hard to g-spot orgasm (clit is no problemo lol) so any vibes that are great just for that anyone could suggest too? Oh and best stimulating lubes etc?

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Cant go wrong with a wand for multiples :-)

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely. A powerful easily positioned wand seems by far the most reliable approach.

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

For just G-spot pleasure, glass dildos are brilliant!
    I personally can't orgasm from internal stimulation alone but I love this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28411 with some lube for internal and external play (:

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

For some of us, a wand is actually the wrong choice. Wands numb me quickly and tend to leave me frustrated unless I go round about, like holding it against a ceramic dildo rather than directly on myself. I'd much rather have a lower powered, more focused and more versatile vibe that I can move about to keep it all going as long as I want.

Most have my favourites have been discontinued, but anything that works both internally and on the clit is a good start for this approach. Pairing internal and external toys is another and what I'm more likely to use now. My current favourites for that are glass kegel balls or a ceramic dildo internally and either iroha's lovely Sakura or Swoon's Cross My Palm massager.

My favourite g-spot vibe is the Groovy Chick, but generally I prefer my Lovemoiselle ceramic (discontinued unfortunately). My heavy glass kegel balls (also discontinued) do something to my g-spot too. :-) For g-stim though, shape and position has a lot to do with it so you need to do some experimenting to find what works for you.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I agree about the wand - definitely the way to go for multiple orgasms. I have this one and it is amazing! :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Magic wand will have you cumming over and over

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I am going to say

experiment

experiment

experiment

lot of people say wand, but I am another person who is not so fond of wands. I have the Lelo wand and it is a good toy, but I lately rarely use it, because I prefer more focused clitoral stimulation with about middle vibrations strenght - can be top speed on weaker toys with the toy being used more like a finger. I am not too fond of toys pressed against my clit. Rabbit ears are ok, but with the wand I struggle unless I am in mood for it.

For me, thr best way is either use separate toy for clitoral and g spot stimulation. Or use my Swan rabbit. If I use toys, I often go for glass or ceramic dildo, or internal vibrator and bullet vibe, as that is most easily manipulated together with the other toy.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Hmm. Wand fans do seem to love their absolutes. :-)

Choice of toy, assurances that it will work for you, no matter who you are....

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

The two vibes I go to for multiple orgasms are the following:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3551

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20778

I have managed multiple orgasms via using the cush by Tantus, the Comet by Jopen, and the nJoy Pure Wand. Too, but as these ae dildos I can't really say it'll work as well as using a vibe.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.