• Beginner tips for a newbie to not just toys but masturbation in general?

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Went for something slimmer and not so daunting, but no idea about ammount of lubricant to use or best position to stand/sit in?

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Just experiment - different things work for different people, have fun finding out

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Without knowing what type of lubricant you use and what shape the toy is really it's hard to give advice.

Remember some lubricants dry out but can be reactivated with spit or water.

flaneur [sign in to see picture]

I can only say learn by experimentation, it's very difficult to do yourself any harm unless you're being reckless and you can't let anyone down.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Welcome VirginAngel

experimentation, practice....and open mind....

you will find what your like.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Just experiment - different things work for different people, have fun finding out

Agreed welcome to the forums. You have made a tough but very. good choice to enter these forums. You can ask any question and will be taken seriously with no predudice, you have your whole sexual life in front off you. To give an analogie, if you have just starting sailing, don't try and sail the Pacific.

Take your time and explore yourself find out what feels good for you. Remember nothing is wrong or dirty. It's all normal and nobody is going to judge you. The mind is as important to sexual enjoyment and fulfilment as much as the body.

Look around the site and read the reviews to help you make your choices for your purchasing. Personally as you have mentioned lubes, the sliquid range are fantastic. Good luck and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11378

This is the main lube my wife and I use. It is viscous and very slippery for me feels quite natural it also stays warm some of the water based lubes can feel a little cold. There is a smaller bottle that is a lot cheaper.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

VirginAngel wrote:

Went for something slimmer and not so daunting, but no idea about ammount of lubricant to use or best position to stand/sit in?

The truth is, it is different for every man and woman. Not kidding. From laying on your back with your legs open, to closed legs and not touching directly, to humping pillows, to laying flat on your belly, to standing up.

This is the joy of experimentation, you get to try out all these new options and see what works best for you. If one thing isnt working after a few attempts, try something different, including how you touch (hard, soft, fast, slow, up-down, side to side, circles) to what toys you use, to how much lube to use. It really is all about preference. I would say to start with a little bit more than a pea sized blob of lube and increase or decrease as you see fit!

There is always this forum if you need any advice or tips! Good luck xx

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Try a bullet- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29682

Or even have a look at this fab link provided by LH How to Choose Your First Sex Toy - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-choose-your-first-sex-toy/

Good luck have fun enjoy and if one doesn't work try again thats all the fun in finding out what you enjoy and exploring x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.