• Storage

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

I just use an old tool box and a suitcase, they both have locks on and I keep all my softer stuff (rope, cuffs, etc) in a cotton bag with a drawstring. I'm not keen on the LH storage bags so I bought a bunch of velvet drawstrings pouches off ebay for about £3 and anything that doesn't come with a bag gets one of those!

Typing that out makes it sound very organised and discreet but right now I have a dildo lineup on my bookcase and my Iroha sits on my desk like a paperweight, so...

Mike13 [sign in to see picture]

Lockable tool boxes, suitcases or filing cabinets may be fit for purpose for small toys such as bullets, lubs, cleaners etc, but for costumes and clothing a wardrobe is for. Best solution might be a lock on the door if you need privacy from curious offspring.

SammyNapalm [sign in to see picture]

I use the box when I got my American challenge to keep all my toys and lubes in kept under my bed

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

We use a large lockable hold-all which fits under bed, stops prying eyes and easily accessible. Inside we store individual toys in satin bags, the bag or carry case a product comes with, or velvet bags. we also have a box inside for lubes etc, a box for smaller items such as plugs, beads etc, a box for make-up,lipsticks etc, Very well organised and again everything is so easily accessible.

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

I use a pretty blanket box at the bottom of the bed. Just added an old looking padlock. The box itself comes in handy too ;-) I have a cheap free standing medicine cabinette for the little items... comes with keys :)

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

A guitar case is a pretty stylish and inconspicuous way of keeping toys :)

Woodworker [sign in to see picture]

Liquidsugar wrote:

A guitar case is a pretty stylish and inconspicuous way of keeping toys :)

Ha. Or violin case, for that 50's mobster feel.

Our issue is the gap under our bed isn't that big ruling out most storage options. We use a combo of laptop bags and a cut down cardboard box for most things, with a few things in the bedside table.

We're going to have to find something lockable soon, the toddler has already been found walking a buttplug across the bed like an action figure. :-/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.