• Help me decide on a toy for tonight

flaneur [sign in to see picture]

I have a good reason to spend £70 on one or more toys tonight and I'm debating what to get.

I currently have a Black Tenga Fliphole which is too small for me really When it was new, I had to open it crocodile style to get in, I can now get in it with a load of reapplied lube, but it still bulges and looks ready to burst, so I can't get anymore flipholes. I want the Cobra Libre, but I have concerns about the orifice diameter, the charger and the buttons, which I've been told are suspect, still looks like one of my best choices though.

I am a big fan of utensil race, but I have pushed my way right out the side of one before, but I like my downwards version which pushes me to the edge nicely, then over it unlike the fliphole, so I'm considering the Zhang Xiao Yu, which is highly rated over the atlantic, but it's only 5.5" deep and people say the dual layers split, this is still a strong possibility.

For Fleshlights, I have an original which I'm as good as done with, and a Sukit draft, which has a tight back of throat which drains me dry every time.

I'm a bit shy of 8" long, a bit over 2" wide with a girth of 6."

Please help me decide, don't worry about the prices for your recommendations.

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Im sorry I cant help you but I think the title of the thread is putting people off so I've bumped it to the top in the hope it helps.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.