• honest opinion on sex toys required

mikedhf [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

I am looking to spice things up in my relationship and really would like to get my partner a sex toy and need some opinions as want it to be a surprise. I know she really does not like vibrators she has tried them and does not like vibrators at all so want honest opinion from ladies here. What none vibrating sex toys can you suggest that would enable both me and her to get the most pleasure from it, as i want to get one and use it as part of oral sex and need something suitable that she will enjoy opinions please.

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

Glass dildos are brilliant. Or just check out the non-vibrating section of the toys here

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

I second glass toys they are non sex toy looking,so great to those that are a bit new or embarrased about using a sex toy,they can be used hot or cold so great for temperature play,also good for all over body massages,and truly beautiful :)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Glass :)

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

I bet you can't guess what I'm going to say....

Glass I love it

Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]

GLASS
    Really, not just joining the crowd here (not my style once you know me LOL) but I can tell you after thousands of money spent over the years and trying most types of toys MRS LOVES glass.

These is her favorite toy:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29221

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Glass dildos and flavoured lubes. also orgasm balms are brilliant for heating things up and getting in the mood.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Lol definitely glass.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I think Glass might be a popular choice...

hmmm i think i maybe detecting a pattern emerging here

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I'd recommend glass but only if it's not going to be your first toy EVER because it can be slightly intimidating. If you decide to go for it, how about choosing something double ended for different sensations, like one of these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3523

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6110

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29219

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15665

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

No clue what to offer (see name lol)

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I would say glass dildo. Glass dildos are very favourite among the ladies. They are almost non breakage, unless you really smash them, you can do temperature play with them and they feel good and are also pretty to look at.

CuriousKara [sign in to see picture]

I liked this on the blog as a Valentines pressie. Oh and its glass...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20055

Thank you so much for all the advice so far and can i say to all the lovely ladies who have shared there opinions so far thank you so much one more time. You ladies and gents on love honey are all amazing and have helped on everything i have asked so far seems to be the favourite is a glass one. Hope you don't mind this question but i am guy with very limited experience but is it cause glass feels better than the other types????. Cowboy81 thanks gain second time you shared your opinions with me on the forums thanks, CuriousKara can i just say one thing i know i am a guy here so for me if this makes me sound wierd but that dildo you mentioned looks really really pretty looks wise i really like the look of that one for my partner. Seriously everyone so far i apprecite all your opinions on this same to you PinkPolkaDot have added your suggstions to faves will look at them all and look at reviews and things. But please continue to share opinions or options of what you think i should get as i apprecite everyone who responds.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Well, the glass toys are favourite for few reasons:

1 they are generally easier to insert because there is less friction. At least in my case

2 you can do temperature play. they can be cool down in fridge or warmed up in warm water.

3 some women like firm stimulation of their g spot, like me, and generally silicone toys cannot deliver this

4 they are nice when rolled over the skin at other parts of the body too

5 uhm they are really pretty to look at and they feel luxurious

6 unless you manage to break them, which is extremely hard, they are extremely long lasting and will last you many years to come. So they are good investment money wise.

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

Glass!
    Icicles #8 is great as its not intimidating, looks and feels amazing :)
    It isnt too big or too small and the ripples feel super nice, plus temperature play is good fun too.
    Or maybe try a small butt plug?

MrandMrsAndy [sign in to see picture]

I do like glass aswell, but I'd also suggest a vibrating cockring, i know she doesn't liek vobrators but we have a few cheap ones and this one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25802

IT's amazing quality and feels great and because it's only on the clit and the rest is you she might like it. IF not take the buttet out and just use it as a ring.

You could also try some light bondage with some wrist restraints or handcuffs and a blindfold, maybe a big feather.

Theres also massage candels, I've yet to try these but they will be my next purchase.

Aphrodite2011 [sign in to see picture]

Hi mikedhf. Yes i agree with the lovely lovehoney community about GLASS being a wonderful. Actually glass can not be beaten. The only thing i can say against glass is, and i stress that this is only my opinion is that it only works when it is very cold and is only horny for the first few mins of it coming out of the fridge/freezer. I have no problem with that except it can be inconvenient at times. What i also love for Gspot pleasure is...

Lovehoney satisfy me Curve silicone dildo 32633. I find it great...AMAZING actually.

Thank you all your lovely ladies for the opinions and advice i appreciate all the honest and open advice as its always nice to get the opinions of real women with real experience on such things. Looks like i am gonna be looking up at the glass ones on love honey thanks so much for the advice everyone. Thanks very much Laveila for the open and honest opinion on how it feels and what difference there is between different ones i really apreciate that. Thanks again to everyone for all the advice on this subject will take a look at some reviews and items on here.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.