• Getting a neighbours LH delivery!

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

My new post man clearly shops on here. Last week he left my package at the back door so left me a red card to tell me where it was and he put a wink face on it. Today he handed me my two brown boxes and winked at me. X

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

That's pretty strange! I would feel so creeped out if my postie winked at me every time!!

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

Same here, MrsMcX! Especially because it's not always me who answers the door; I think my parents or my brother would get rather suspicious rather quickly if our postie winked at one of them while handing over a parcel for me! D:

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

Your neighbour has probably read this now and knows who you are... but you don't know who they are... They could have even commented =0

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

What an interesting idea - I swear more people know about the "brown boxes" than we all think!?!?

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

amandammmm wrote:

My neighbour takes in a lot of my parcels, and when she brings them to me she says "you dirty girl, what've you got this time?"

Slightly odd...... I think I'd request a different drop off point..... :/

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Gem26 wrote:

Your neighbour has probably read this now and knows who you are... but you don't know who they are... They could have even commented =0

would be nice if they did say hi just to be polite, however the chances are they are not active on the forums!
    Alastor [sign in to see picture]

amandammmm wrote:

What can I say, I'm an open person...!!!

So do you tell her?
    Strapon king [sign in to see picture]

This tread is so funny. This week we received our very first LH order and postman Pat left it with a neighbour, when she dropped it round she had a very big smile on her face, not sure if she was just in a good mood or was it me just being paranoid as i knew what was in the very large box. Hope to return the favour one day.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

blonde vixen13 wrote:

My new post man clearly shops on here. Last week he left my package at the back door so left me a red card to tell me where it was and he put a wink face on it. Today he handed me my two brown boxes and winked at me. X

That is funny

My boxing coach is a postman and if i get a delivery and it goes back to the depo I ask hiim too get it and to which he says 'is it the usually brown box what you ordered this time?' and usually asks to see which is funny but he also remembers not to take the piss too much as I hit harder than most of the men at boxing so he is careful what he says

Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes if I can't get to the front door I lower a bag on a rope out of the bedroom window (directly above the front door) and the postie puts them in the bag. My postie is awesome like that :D

Though unfortunately I'm moving back in with my parents for a while to look after my dad so no more cracking rope jokes with the postie anymore :(

Rampant Horse [sign in to see picture]

Ha ha, great thread.

Truegrace, you should have attatched an invite to a "private party for open minded neighbours"

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.