• G-Kii 2 by Je Joue Adjustable G-Spot Vibrator versus the original

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I did have the original G-Ki and I am wondering what is the difference between these two.

I did not like the original G-Ki because of 2 main reasons

1. I found the power not to be good enough. I am wondering how the new one compares with the old one?

2. I found the buttons used to adjust the original G-Ki to be really hard to adjust and I did fear I would break the toy and actually it felt at times like it was bit stuck.

3. the noise. I found it rather loud.

I really liked the idea of the toy, because adjustable G spot and clit toy just sounds amazing, especially if you can get it at the same time. I just found out with the right rabbit the joys of dual stimulation at the same time, but back when i bought the G-Ki I really really wanted to like it, but it was one of the toys I did return. Because unfortunately it was not for me.

So I am wondering how this one compares? Is there maybe a chance to get a video on this one? I did notice there is only one button needed to adjust the shape of the toy, but I am wondering how easy it is to manipulate it? Easier than the previous version?

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Hi Laveila

The new G-Kii 2 has a few differences when compared to the original G-Ki.

Power:

I'm not sure how well the power of the new model compares directly with the G-Ki, but I can say the new version is powerful. There are 5 patterns with 6 levels of power / speed. The vibrations range from gentle to a powerful rumble. They're really nice deep, solid vibrations too - nothing tinny and cheap feeling. There are 2 buttons for controlling the speed (+ and -) and a middle button to change the pattern. The vibrations travel through the toy really well also.

Buttons / The 'elbow':

The joint in the new G-Kii is slightly different to the old one, and there is a knack to altering the angle without feeling like you'll break it. Firstly the new G-Kii has just one posable joint, rather than two. To be honest, I don't think this removes anything from the toy as it can still reach a remarkable curve for stimulating the G-Spot. Also, the button on the new model is underneath the silicone, making for a nice smooth surface.

The trick to smooth adjustment is as follows...

1. Press the button reasonably firmly with your thumb.

2. While keeping the button depressed, use your other hand to gently push the end of the vibe in the opposite direction to the way you want to bend it. You should notice that this small movement enables the button to 'click' in just a mm extra, and this unlocks the joint.

3. Still keeping the button depressed, you can now pose the shaft into your preferred shape.

For example, if your vibe is in its straightest position and you want it curved, you'll need to follow the instructions above and push against the curve to unlock the joint before bending round into a C-shape. In just the same way, if you already have your G-Kii set to the most curved position, and want to straighten it, press the button and push down gently in the direction of the curve (as if you were going to bend it a little bit more) and once it unlocks you can then pull it into the straightened position. The only time your G-Kii should 'click' is when the button is depressed. It shouldn't click or 'shudder' during the bending process - this should be a smooth transition. It sounds complicated when reading it on here, but I really must stress this is an incredibly easy process when you know what you're doing. As soon as you have it in your hands, it all makes a lot more sense!

Noise:

Are you referring to the vibrations? Personally I think it's pretty quiet for the power. I've got one on my desk right now, and on the highest setting, Cazz and Plum (who sit opposite me in the office) could only just hear it. Through bedroom walls, under a duvet or in the bathtub, you'd have no problems I'm sure.

All in all I really like the new version and do think it's a step up when compared to the original G-Ki. It's slick, smooth and finally matches up to the luxury branding. The C-shape you can create is amazing and should fit most women to easily, stimulating the G-Spot with almost no effort. Also, when bent into the full C-shape curve, the handle sits perfectly against your clitoris for added stimulation.

As for a video, we've already filmed it and are just waiting for the editing to be finished before it goes 'live' :)

I hope that helps, and hasn't further confused things! :P

Hey Laveila

I've just uploaded the G-Kii video to Lovehoney TV.

You can view it here :)

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Glad for the info here too - thanks Jess. Are the control buttons also a tad better? I sometimes had issues with mine.

Hello Jess,

sorry for not getting to you yesterday, but I did not notice it, was really tired from work last night.

thank you so much for the video and information! I may be tempted now. On video is does sound not as loud as the old one. And I know I do not need as strong vibrations, but I still found the original G-Ki bit too weak for my needs.

I know that with my old G-Ki I sometimes barely could press the buttons to adjust it, it felt like it was bit stuck and then it went free. So I guess I am just worried this will be the case here as well. And this is why I asked. The steps to adjust the new one are really useful!

Laveila wrote:

Hello Jess,

sorry for not getting to you yesterday, but I did not notice it, was really tired from work last night.

thank you so much for the video and information! I may be tempted now. On video is does sound not as loud as the old one. And I know I do not need as strong vibrations, but I still found the original G-Ki bit too weak for my needs.

I know that with my old G-Ki I sometimes barely could press the buttons to adjust it, it felt like it was bit stuck and then it went free. So I guess I am just worried this will be the case here as well. And this is why I asked. The steps to adjust the new one are really useful!

No worries - I'm glad it helped :)

It can be so tricky knowing for sure whether you're going to like a toy, especially when you're thinking about spending a little more than usual.

But if you do buy it and don't like it, as you know you can just send it on back for a refund or an exchange for something else :)

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Glad for the info here too - thanks Jess. Are the control buttons also a tad better? I sometimes had issues with mine.

Personally I found the buttons to be easy to control and suitably responsive whilst had the vibe on my desk. I can't see any likely problems with them, but I guess buttons are something which are tested over time so it's hard to say what the long-term wear will be like on them.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Hello Jess,

No worries - I'm glad it helped :)

It can be so tricky knowing for sure whether you're going to like a toy, especially when you're thinking about spending a little more than usual.

But if you do buy it and don't like it, as you know you can just send it on back for a refund or an exchange for something else :)

I know this. But as I am atm outside UK for a least another few months, I have to be really careful with what I order as sending it back would cost a fortune, considering what a letter sent via recorded post costed me today.

So basically I am just checking if I should even consider it or not if they did not do anything about the worries I had with previous G-Ki. I will have to think if I am going to risk it or not.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.