• Frustrated I cannot find the perfect toy!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

My partner and I have been experimenting with anal for about 18 months and last week, he finally managed to achieve his very first prostate orgasm! (Yay!) This week, it happened again, but there is a problem...Apparently, I have diddy fingers, because despite most men and women assuring me the prostate is just 2 or 3 inches inside, he always says I am not quite reaching it, even with my middle finger. (Maybe his is deeper than most?) anyway, he can only achieve it using a very particular toy. One that looks EXTREMELY similar (Almost identical) to this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12282

The size and shape is perfect, but the problem is, he likes me to jiggle the toy and pulse it against his prostate. Do you know how hard this is with such a teeny handle? Talk about wrist cramps! lol. Do aneros make any of their toys with more "handle" to grab onto, for those who like a bit of jiggle jiggle?

I cannot find a similar shape and size, completely rigid toy, but with a longer handle. Any recommendations, or am I dreaming too big?

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

May not be any help at all, we have not really tried for a lengthy P-spot session, but this was very adaptable for us...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15076

Obviously a rather different configuration, but it should easily be long enough, and the curve does help.

KinkyGoblin [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't recommend the toy above, as it is made from jelly rubber. Jelly sex toys are cheap, but they also leak chemicals (in a process called off-gassing) which not only makes them smelly and unpleasant to the touch, but the chemicals can cause health problems. Also, jelly rubber is a porous material, so you can never clean it completely.

I was looking for similar products and I was told that the clear dildo in the Tracey Cox glass dildo set is great for prostate stimulation, so that's what I ordered today. Check it out, see if it's what you're looking for.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I've not tried any specific prostate toys fluffy, and I'm not sure if what I've experienced are p-gasms, but I have uncontrollable knee shaking fun using the g-spot attachment on the deluxe wand.

kc. [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3523

I can recommend this glass dildo for anal prostrate satisfaction. It will even milk you, as they say, without touching your penis. Downside is that you have to wait until it is back in stock but believe me it is worth the wait. Far better than any butt plugs or similar as it reaches and goes all the way down.

I have been using my glass toys lately, for want of a better handle. (KC, I have the one you linked and use it) I guess I am being too fussy, because what tend to happen when use dildos, glass or otherwise, is I overshoot! lol Also worried about toys with no flare or base of some sort. Sighhh! I guess in an ideal world, I just want an Aneros with a longer handle. Don't think they exist yet!

SS: It has taken him 18 months to have his first P-spot. He described it as feeling like a normal build up to orgasm, then he tops over and everything clenches and he feels "orgasmic" but not in his penis. He said it is very bizarre. He does not feel anything in his penis, like a normal orgasm. He does ejaculate though....quite hard! (Jeez, mind my eyes lad lol) but then, straight after, he can continue with penis stimulation, no sensitivity or refractory period and can orgasm again within a minute. We actually just thought it would never happen, after all that time....I gave him his first one. Super proud moment! lol

We did try the g-spot attachment on the wand, but he found it too intense. Might try it again but lower speed!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

These look a little bigger bottom on the handles . I hope you find one babe

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10722

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27446

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Thanks hunni. I was eyeing these up, if there was no other, longer handle version. At least those have thicker handles! Better than nothing! xx

Fluffbags wrote:

SS: It has taken him 18 months to have his first P-spot. He described it as feeling like a normal build up to orgasm, then he tops over and everything clenches and he feels "orgasmic" but not in his penis. He said it is very bizarre. He does not feel anything in his penis, like a normal orgasm. He does ejaculate though....quite hard! (Jeez, mind my eyes lad lol) but then, straight after, he can continue with penis stimulation, no sensitivity or refractory period and can orgasm again within a minute. We actually just thought it would never happen, after all that time....I gave him his first one. Super proud moment! lol

Whoop! That's similar to what I get, not so much power shot but loads and loads without really being erect and then straight on to more!

Sum Sub wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Whoop! That's similar to what I get, not so much power shot but loads and loads without really being erect and then straight on to more!

Still, in all this time I have not managed to ever figure out how to "milk" him. Unless this is one and the same thing, but I am under the impression it is not orgasmic when you milk him? Just kinda, oozes out with no orgasmic feeling. Still not managed this, despite hundreds of attempts. Can't complain though. I am glad he is having this experience.

Fluffbags wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Still, in all this time I have not managed to ever figure out how to "milk" him. Unless this is one and the same thing, but I am under the impression it is not orgasmic when you milk him? Just kinda, oozes out with no orgasmic feeling. Still not managed this, despite hundreds of attempts. Can't complain though. I am glad he is having this experience.

This oozing thing happened to me when I used the inflatable plug the other night. Bit scary.

Hmmm....maybe that is what it is...you need a lot of pressure. I seem to remember reading that the firmness should be like rubbing your eye. Either way, it hasn't happened for us. Hope you got over the shock! lol

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Thanks hunni. I was eyeing these up, if there was no other, longer handle version. At least those have thicker handles! Better than nothing! xx

Allows you to at least grip more of it they just seem to have small thin handles the buggers

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.