• Amazing 3 for £50 deal. Who else joined in?

Karenlea [sign in to see picture]

I have wanted the tracey cox glass dildo set for a while .. forgot to get it at Christmas... so was thrilled when saw on the 50 offer ..

Got some toner balls and the butterfly .. can't wait for them to be delivered ..

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

mrandy wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Briohne wrote:

Wow nice Mrandy! Didn't realise Quidco gives you so much money back. Thanks!

I've just joined quidco, TVs fund here I come.

Topcashbacks good aswell, they let you turn your money into tesco vouchers, which you can then double up on things like clothes of electricials. Boring I know but I use mine for the kids uniform.

No Tesco near me thanks for suggestion though.

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

I so, so wish I could, but... I've developed a slight (see: huge) obsession with sex toys and so Master has set me with a £50, one order a month budget... Which has already been spent on a paddle, remote egg, and a bundle of essentials.

The 3 for £25 offer is also fairly tempting.... Damn budgeting!

Kasey [sign in to see picture]

I did! I bought the bra set and it's gorgeous, and I'd been looking at board games so I got tie and tease and nooki :)

bluerainbow [sign in to see picture]

Made use of the 3 for £50. Bought the glass dildos (I've wanted to try glass for a while now), and not only do you get one but TWO glass dildos , monogamy and the lovehoney g spot oh rabbit vibrator.

I've ordered them to arrive on Saturday, the postman knows me and would often drop parcels in to me where I work, however this is one parcel I don't want arrving to work and questions asked haha!

Briohne [sign in to see picture]

Sounds good guys! I do regret one of my purchases which is the Sqweel 2...I saw all the positive reviews but personally I found it very messy because of the amount of lube you have to use and I just couldn't get along with it :/. I'm determined to keep trying it out though.

MrandMrsAndy [sign in to see picture]

I did another order of the 3 for £50 :) i wanted a wand, so i got he bodywand aqua, the love eggs and the undies set with the bow :)

I also returned something from my first 3 for £50 deal and replaced it for the tracey cox glass dildo's :)

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

mrandy wrote:

I did another order of the 3 for £50 :) i wanted a wand, so i got he bodywand aqua, the love eggs and the undies set with the bow :)

I also returned something from my first 3 for £50 deal and replaced it for the tracey cox glass dildo's :)

You must have got one of the last bodywands in the offer... They seemed to be back on normal purchase earlier today.
    MrandMrsAndy [sign in to see picture]

Alastor wrote:

mrandy wrote:

You must have got one of the last bodywands in the offer... They seemed to be back on normal purchase earlier today.

Oh so they are, i'm glad i ordered when I did. was considering a LH wand instead but actually this ones great :)

FuzzyFeelings [sign in to see picture]

Such a good deal! make it even better with the valentines day offer (£15 off when you spend £50) so you end up getting 3 amazing items for only £35... now thats student budgeting! :D

melon34 [sign in to see picture]

Valentines day offer? Not seen this can you point me in the right direction? It would mean I can afford the deal!

Really could do with some new toys

Alastor [sign in to see picture]

melon34 wrote:

Valentines day offer? Not seen this can you point me in the right direction? It would mean I can afford the deal!

Really could do with some new toys

Have you subscribed to the emails for Deal of the Day and newsletters? I got emails re Valentine's offers overnight.

melon34 [sign in to see picture]

Found it, i'd missed the email. Thanks

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

I jumped on the offers too... Had to grab the Doc's Glass Waves dildo, TC's glass set and the LH G spot vibrator all for £35. Happy Bunny!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.