• Lelo ??

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

Mrs Mozz and I started our toy collection with a Lelo Liv, then added a Mia 2, and finally we received the Hula Beads as a tester. There's no denying these are quality toys - very well made and beautiful to touch.

Maybe we're a little inexperienced but we have no complaints about the power of these toys. The Mia in particular seems really good and never fails to get the job done.

We've just ordered a set of Luna Balls too. We looked at all the other kegel balls available, but we've never been disappointed with Lelo so chose to stick with a quality name we trust.

MrandMrsAndy [sign in to see picture]

Hmm I just tried my ina 2. Does anyone else find they don't have a mid range setting? I felt it was either too weak or too intense and in the end I just gave up.

frockcat [sign in to see picture]

mrandy wrote:

Hmm I just tried my ina 2. Does anyone else find they don't have a mid range setting? I felt it was either too weak or too intense and in the end I just gave up.

No, not really. I just get annoyed with all the programmes (8 of them?). I think I'm just a simple soul, because I only need one steady buzz and not all these pulses and rhythms.

stevieman [sign in to see picture]

i bought my wife the lelo stoya in her fav purple colour last year & all her other vibes don't get a look in now

i got it when lovehoney had a discount weekend saved a few quid as they can be pricey but well worth the money & the only lube we use now is lelo .so i would highly reccomend them both

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

mrandy wrote:

The most annoying thing about the Ina 2 is that the shaft and clit stim can't be controlled seperately! On full power the internal shaft isn't that powerful, but the clit stim feels like it's going to rub my clit off it's that powerful. If I have the perfect level of vibrations on my clit, the internal shaft doesn't really do much for me :/

EmmelinePeaches [sign in to see picture]

I have the Liv 2 and had a brief play with my Mona 2 before I realized it had a fault and needed returning (cue silent sobbing).

I honestly find the Liv 2 to be underwhelming in terms of power. I tend to use it more as a set up to the main event, and with the price tag it comes with I'm not sure it'a worth the investment.

The Mona 2 was great though. Strong, but not overwhelming. It appealed to me a lot and I do think it-s worth the money.

I also own the Luna Beads and those are just divine. I'm really enjoying them. If kegels are your thing then I recommend them highly to.

Hope this info helps!

MrandMrsAndy [sign in to see picture]

Well i sent my lelo ina 2 back today :(

It was just too much money for something that caused fustration rather than pleasure.

Ste&Loz [sign in to see picture]

We have the lelo vibrator, the bullwt, the couples toy, the beads, the hula beads and yesterday bought the clit toy and omg yes i highly reccomend them. Yes expensive but in every way they are worth it

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Based on my Mona 2 I think Lelo is overrated. Yes, the toy is wonderfully designed (I think the Mona's control panel is my favourite of all my toys), but the vibrations just don't do it for me. And the Mona 2 is supposedly one of the stronger toys...

susan50 [sign in to see picture]

I love my ones - I really really love the alia in particular, but I don't like super strong vibrations, I don't even turn it up to the maximum setting... husband likes it too.

we've got the tor2 cock ring, really like that.

I've been using the luna beads and they seem to be working - I can wear 2 blue beads for hours now

and the sensua whip is just divine.

I think like most things - some brands will suit some people better than others, you just need to try stuf out. hubby bought me a posh rabbit with rotating beads from a competitor many years ago as a surprise. I can't tell you how much I hated it, and it couldnt be returned...

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

I have the nea, noa and some kegel balls by lelo. I love them all and would definitely buy more lelo toys in future x

Liverbird10 [sign in to see picture]

Just treated myself to the NEA 2, and will gleefully report back once I am well acquainted with it!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

If your a power queen, this is great very strong vibrations http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34536

I also have this (in red) and it's very good http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26151

I would recomend both, it depends what you like.

Lelo is a premium brand and their toys are very well made, with quality material. They are also rechargable!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I own 5 Lelo products and I love them all. So quiet and such good quality. The vibrations are really good. I always prefer to buy Lelo because I know what kind of item I will recieve - an excellent item.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I now have a Siri and it's power is just right for me. The buttons though, are quite annoying as they are in the way during play. I prefer the We-Vibe Touch.
    I've just ordered the Soraya and awaiting its delivery. Hoping I'll enjoy it.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

The Soraya is the best toy I own, so I don't think it will disappoint ;)

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

The Soraya is the best toy I own, so I don't think it will disappoint ;)

I've not used any other rabbit since my Happy Rabbit 2 and had it nearly 18 months and although it's not the traditional rabit style with ears, I'm hoping I'll love it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.