• Sex Machines opnions ?

hoodedclaw [sign in to see picture]

Are there any sex machines that purely go slow in greater variations , Im talking anything from 1 stroke every 2 - 3 seconds to 1.2 , 1.3 4 etc up to 2 ?

I see some like the F machine and Caesar 3.0 but heard some bad reviews ( esp about Caesar ) and I dont want to pay for something that really only has 1 setting ( i think Casesar goes 1 stroke per second ) so id be interested to hear what others think ?

Also if any one used or found any adapters that work with fleshlights etc for any ?

hc

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I have a fucking bag sex machine http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24505

it just goes back and forth at different speeds. However you can make a fleshlight attachment for it with a drill and some bolts. It's so simple, that a few people have now make one for their machines (or similar ones). I really should do a post ith instructions one day.

jjane47 [sign in to see picture]

we have an F/Machine, its possible to alter the length of the stroke - but not without stopping and the speed can go plenty fast enough for me. The slight downside is that the lower the speed the lower the force, so its possible to stall the motion during a strong orgasm, when it isnt then 'clamped on' it just carries on where it left off......

Hub bought it to add to the fun chest, it is one of those toys that doesnt come out every play session and for us it tends to form part of a light bdsm type scene. Restraints + machine + whatever else.......mmm nearly the weekend :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.