• fleshlight vs utensil race

alivemore [sign in to see picture]

firstly, a happy new year to you all! .....having owned a fleshlight a few years ago before I moved house and it got lost I know how good they are and now thinking of getting another. however looking through all the options I do like the look of the utensil race products so im wondering if any of you have tried both and which one is better? price wise the fleshlight is cheaper at £50-60 with the utensil race from about £60-70 so not much in it... over the years I have built up a massive collection of toys which some might say too many however I do miss my fleshlight ! Any help appreciated or I may have to get both and put them to the test! at the moment the utensil race does seem to be more realistic

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I have used neither so can't offer any advice.

What I can offer though, is a thought...

The grass isn't always greener. If you miss your fleshflight - just get a fleshlight.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

I hadn't heard of a brand called utensil race before this so I was expecting a story of drunken shenanigans involving slotted spoons and a fleshlight.

Not having a penis, I think my version is more entertaining but accept that those who do will think otherwise.

Enjoy yourself, whichever one you get. Sounds like you'll win the race either way.

both good ideas I hadent heard of utensil race until recently either but they do look good and the reviews are good too. . May have to just get both!!!

flaneur [sign in to see picture]

Utensil Race are very popular over the Atlantic as Meiki. I think they're head and shoulders above fleshlight for realism, feel and attractiveness.

For my reccommendation, it would have to depend on penis size unfortunately. If you're below 6" I'd reccommend the Maria Ozawa or the Zhang Xiao Yu, if over, I'd have to reccommend the downwards one which is my favourite that I own.

Cleaning is a lot harder though since they're onaholes (no through hole) The orifice will split of you open them too much or turn them inside out so I'd suggest an oversized cotton bud.

If you want an easy cleaning job at the expense of a bit of realism, I'd go for the fleshlight you do have plenty to chose from there.

thanks for the advice, I have the Eiro Chika in my basket, most of the other utensil race products seem to be out of stock at the moment but this one looks good, will post a review once it arrives!

RobLHfan [sign in to see picture]

Alivemore, the Eiro Chika is a very good choice (certainly in the top 5 of Meki's) . The Meiki Utensil Race are said to do to the fleshlight what the fleshlight did to male masturbation. I have been reading up on the Meiki a lot recently and there are two things i'd like to share with you. First is that some say not to use them as rough as a fleshlight because they can tear slightly at the opening but is considered normal for that to happen. Second is that if it tears, repair can be done with a soldering iron successfully or you could get hold of some repair glue that the manufacturers do offer now. For cleaning it is recomended not to turn them inside out but to rinse the cavity well, use sex toy cleaner, leave for a while, a final rinse then use a highly absorbent cloth to dry thoroughly to prevent moulding that can happen.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.