• Ultimate Orgasm

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

The beat orgasams have been after loads of play with toys but then it actually happens once the other half takes over. I think by that point I'm so sensitive that he just pushes me over the edge x

avocado [sign in to see picture]

It's not from LH, but the Extreme Wabbit by Golden Triangle is my current favorite and the first toy to consistently make me squirt. I use it internally first, then finish by pressing the rotating tip against my clitoris, since the bullet there is much stronger than the one in the rabbit. I'm going to try using a Wahl with my Super7 Ballsy and see how that goes!

shavenhaven [sign in to see picture]

Well its simple for me, hubbies fingers and tonge always makes me cum and cum, but if he is not around my doulble dildo does the job with my girlfriends

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

magic wand - out of the two I have owned the Lovehoney mains wand was better, but I've only just got my lelo smart wand so im still trying to get the hand of it!

kodama [sign in to see picture]

Always using a cock ring gives me a more intense orgasm. I love lovehoneys really cheap rubbery dual function ring, that goes round the balls and has a bullet. I think it's a £5.

I've had a mini p-spot orgasm using Sarah Cox's glass anal dildo.

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Face down ass up , prostate vibe sat on prostate, my OH very slow milking HJ after days of sexting and edging. Being made to make her come first. The HJ just to slow to make me ejaculate until she wants me too. Just amazing.

For my OH she has just had a very intense orgasm the other night. She asked me to use her new rabbit on her whilst deep throating me as she lay over the edge of the bed. When she came her legs shook for 10 mins.

paddy [sign in to see picture]

Me and the wife had a hell of an orgasm the other night, I`ve built a mount to go on the bed which holds a strap on harness away from the head board which gives you room to get your legs either side of it. I was using this with a dildo attach in doggy, the wife was in doggy aswell and had backed her bum up onto my cock and was using a cheap rabbit like vibrator in her pussy and clit, I come first and thank god the wife didn`t take long to come after cause the sensations were way too much, after wards we both just lay there unable to move for ages, slept well that night

ice999998 [sign in to see picture]

Was with a tenga flip hole, near collasped on floor when stood up not long afterwards did surprise me that .

[suspended user]

suspended user

My partner giving me oral while using two fingers on my G-spot! Mmmm amazing!

But if where talking just toys my loveliness magic wand all the way!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

my Deluxe wand or this dildo http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22767

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.