• What is the best toy you've gotten in the past year?

Masterbator [sign in to see picture]

My wife would definitely say her love honey rechargeable rabbit vibrates sends her to new heights when she's using it

kodama [sign in to see picture]

We love our sysil edge strapless strap-on. Pleasure for both parties on a whole New level.

c00kie [sign in to see picture]

Mine would definitely be the LH delux magic wand :D

yorkieted [sign in to see picture]

The Vibratex Mytic Wand is definitely the toy my wife uses most, so I guess that's our fave. Despite having recently got the LH Magic Wand (which is also awesome), I think, because it's wireless, waterproof, portable enough to take anyway, and actually quite pretty, the Vibratex Mystic gets more use. She'd probably say the LH mains powered wand is more powerful, but it's obviously not as versatile because of it's wires.

That said, we tend to use a Pure Aluminium Vibe internally with either, so that runs the Mystic Wand.

Always Hot [sign in to see picture]

Without a shadow of doubt it has to be my LH Deluxe Wand with g-spot adaptor that oh bought me for my birthday in November!!! I had never even seen one or heard of them before he bought it? I will never foget the first time we used it!! He brought it round for me at lunch straight after it had arrived, I was off work for the day, he turned up looking so sexy in his work outfit which was turning me on to start with, lay me on the bed a stood next to me plugged in the wand and away he went!!! I had to grab his leg the orgasm was that intense and fast!!! I had never known anything like it!!! Since that day I have used it so many times both alone and when with oh, he loves to use it on me and often does, usually when I'm blindfolded stood bent over the bed and he will come at me from behind!! lol I love it when we have had sex and I am still sat on him with him still in me hard and he will give me one last treat using the wand!!! OMG I have nearly broke his cock due to the strength of orgasm it gives me and the contraction will make me push his cock out fast!! lol

We also have a few cock rings I like, we used the newest one again last night (vibrating with the little tongue on top) after we had both come and he was still in me, we left it vibrating and I just lay on top pushing against it!! That felt WOW, with him still in me hard and the cock ring vibrating away, very nice!! lol

frockcat [sign in to see picture]

Oh, the Njoy Pure Wand. Hands down. The most amazing thing ever.

Got it just before Christmas, tried it out and loved it almost immediately. (Required a bit of practice, but then...!) Unfortunately, had to take a break over the holidays. So happy to be able to use it again now.

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

The Teagan Presley Ass Fleshlight...... simply brilliant..... only stroker a man could ever need....

[suspended user]

suspended user

The lovehoeny deluxe magic wand! Hands down!!!

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Im the same as Lolli, it has to be The LH Deluxe Magic Wand. Im really not sure why it took me so long to get one but i love it and so does the hubby (think me more so though..)

Running in close second is The Tracey Cox glass dildo set, ive never used glass before but the clear one is almost never put away.

moonbyday [sign in to see picture]

I must say that we have had most fun with this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7962 "Leather Half Hog Necf to Wrist Tie"

Clover nipple clamps and bullet vibrator have also been one of the best investments.

blackjag63 [sign in to see picture]

moonbyday wrote:

I must say that we have had most fun with this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7962 "Leather Half Hog Necf to Wrist Tie"

Jut looked and its been discontinued

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Would have to be my lelo wand (large) or the njoy steel plug.
    Love them both but the wand is amazing.

Kasey [sign in to see picture]

My LH wand. mmmm.

Nicolekelli [sign in to see picture]

I would have to say the best sex toy I have got this year. It would have to be my g spot. The best toy ever. And he loves it to. The things it make me do.

Nicolekelli [sign in to see picture]

I would have to say the best sex toy I have got this year. It would have to be my g spot. The best toy ever. And he loves it to. The things it make me do.

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

My Riley Steele Fleshlight.

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

My PalmPower Massager

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.