• what the funniest toy you've seen or have.

Doll Delicious [sign in to see picture]

I'm bring this up because I haves stumbled upon a sushi vibrator. It actually looks pretty cool, its a odd little thing but I wouldn't mind useing it and saying that I have one.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

i did once see a dildo made to look like a turd

Lol wow, that's a little to much for me.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I have a vibe that looks like a carrot! Not to extreme unlike one that looks like a turd!

dh [sign in to see picture]

I was once in a sex shop in amsterdam that had a range of dildos called the animal collection, shaped like animal penises (dog for example).
    So wrong in so many ways

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

dh wrote:

I was once in a sex shop in amsterdam that had a range of dildos called the animal collection, shaped like animal penises (dog for example).
    So wrong in so many ways

suppose they have to cater for everyone, would imagine its a very niche market though!
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I once saw a butt plug on the internet in the shape of jesus which was pretty terrifying. And LH used to stock a gas mask which had a dildo attached but I can't find the link - that was scary too

Reynoldsguy [sign in to see picture]

Glow in the dark strap on in a shop which I nicknamed the light saver from Star Wars

The glow in the dark star wars strap on sounds pretty cool. The animal penises are a little to much for me. The Jesus butt plug leaves me speechless, I think it would be a good conversation starter.

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I once saw a butt plug on the internet in the shape of jesus which was pretty terrifying. And LH used to stock a gas mask which had a dildo attached but I can't find the link - that was scary too

Avrielle_Aniko wrote

Happily Experimenting - I remember the gas mask dildo! But only for the awesome review that went with it before it was discontinued that went something along the lines of "I bought this to look like an elephant. Great product if you want to look like an elephant! Word of caution, make sure work has a good sense of humour!" or something like that! Lol!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6468

Found it :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.