• Please help

Reynoldsguy [sign in to see picture]

I'm a anal virgin but like the idea of trying toys up me bum. What should I get first. As there so much to choose. Plus how do I explain to my girl friend what I like. Any help and advise would really help

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

I'm sorry I can't much help you with this as much.

I'd give the buyer guides a look, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/buyers-guide/

Also in my opinion I'd just be honest with her about what you like.

GL.

mr and mrs [sign in to see picture]

you want to start with a small toy or finger and work your way up. Use a good lube like http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13085 maximus anal lubricant and most importantly take your time.

As for your OH i would tell her straight but pick your time right.

I m hope to work up to a strap on but that seems so far away

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041

something like that would be a good start, with some decent lube as stated above.
    its also quite cheap so if you didn't like it its not like you have spent a fortune.
    would advise some toy cleaner as well if you don't have some already to keep things nice and clean.

some of the smaller plugs are a good starter as well

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665

if you get on with these i would just tell your oh straight. If they are not a fan doesn't mean you cant just do anal play solo. If you mention the aim of a strap on though you will probably be surprised by how keen they then are!
    Gixxer_Lee [sign in to see picture]

LH has a small basics butt plug I would start with that, remember and use plenty of lube and relax.

As for your girlfriend I would just tell her one night when your at it in bed, ask her what her fantasies are and if there's anything she would like to try in the bedroom that you haven't already done.

Get her in the mood then tell her what you want to try she'll either say yes or no.

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

You could try a set:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3539

That way you can work up as you feel comfortable. I bought the above (but by the time I got it the small was too small but I think it would make a good start).

danslack [sign in to see picture]

i enjoy pegging with the wife... the way it started with me was......about 3yr ago i had a dream in witch i was getting some anal from a guy, it did not freek me out, sort of got me thinking.. told my wife about it (who is bi.), she thought it was funny and did not seem to mind. then, not sure wen..i had another dream or two,,, tld wife about them every time.. she asked "do u think ur coureus about it then?" i said i might be... then things went from there...tryed an old vibe of hers o myself wen she was out shopping.. then over time moved to her useing it on me a few times to her with a strappon pegging/fucking the hell out of me.

id say just tell her u r thinking of maybe trying it and playing with toys. maybe 1st ask her what her thoughts on anal and anal play r, ask her if she finds it ok or not.

im not sure how "you" 1st thought or the idea or got thinking about having some toy up u but maybe should tell her how u 1st wondered about how it would be/feel.

hope that helps... :) good luck.. coz it feels gggooooooddd

Thanks for all your ideas so far merry Christmas to all

Snlild831 [sign in to see picture]

Hi ..my Partner is into Bondage and wants me to make him my submissive and Hurt him ..I'm a Virgin at this and it will be our First time.. Please give me Tips and suggestions on how to do this Thanks

It's a new field for me but there are plenty of people to ask here

danslack [sign in to see picture]

Snlild831 wrote:

Hi ..my Partner is into Bondage and wants me to make him my submissive and Hurt him ..I'm a Virgin at this and it will be our First time.. Please give me Tips and suggestions on how to do this Thanks

start your own thread snlild831....youl get good advice from LH. :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.