• A10 cyclones badly designed battery compartment wont open

hoodedclaw [sign in to see picture]

I just got my a10 rends cyclone and have found i am having the same issues as I had with a pecker pump,namely the battery compartment wont open, it moves slightly both ways and thats it , theres no instructions to say how it opens , and pdf file on the makers site wont work.

Why is it so beeping hard just to design a top that comes of eaily for people who dont have good grip strength , weak fascia or some other disability ?

Its annoying as hell - i even tried putting it in a padded vice i have and i still had no luck , its pity because it looked promising unless there is some other way to charge via usb ?

Completely fobbed off, there goes my xmaz..

Even if there was a hole or some clips you could move with a screwdriver it would be better , but theres no damm space to fit anything into, to prise the top off even if I was able too . The grip itself too is non existant and smooth so it slips easily in your hand , so there is no friction even there to help.

Im not weak guy either generally speaking despite my physical issues and can usually handle most jars etc , but these sex toys comparment lids are diabolical and worst ive ever seen on any product anywhere.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Have you watched the LH video - they normally show you how to open the battery compartment on toys - this may be useful xx

I dont see any Lh ones..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2PZKNZrUqI

Why dont you tell us you put the batteries into the fardkin compartment Rends , what you dont tells us about that !!

BAH

i eventually managed to get it off , but the machine is nothing like as slow as I saw on video even right at the lowest setting its way too fast for me .

Ho hum it seems I just cant win, I'll prob be dead by the time anything that can help me comes out , there is barely any noticable difference in speed settings of the a10 at all - maybe Id be better off with a half broken one that barely moved , getting mois wanger blended without any low speed option is not erotic for me at all.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

hoodedclaw wrote:

I dont see any Lh ones..

Morning Hun - Here are the 2 LH Videos I found for this product - hope this helps Hun - if not then as AA said contact LH and they will be able to help you :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21289

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20115

smoooothy [sign in to see picture]

Have a look on here.... http://www.domdom.com.my/rends-a10-cyclone-set...scroll down & there is a breakdown of the parts including how the top turns on the battery box to replace the 3 batteries....if thats the part you are refering to....looks like a 1/4 turn & pull off

I think this is the end of the road for me..

I tried turning the motor on A10 and even at slow i could see it was 2 fast..

tried cobra libre too but the vibrations were too powerful

any sleeves or hips ive tried no matter what position or adaption just made me physically worse , so its just not worth it.

Thanks all for your replies and help here in the community , this is it for me

hc

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Hi

I'm really sorry you are having problems with this. Please contact our customer care team who can help you with this. They will be open until 10pm tonight.

Kind Regards

Its not your fault .. :) my physical issues are pretty unique so I knew there was chance it was prob not going to work, but well.. i wanted to try any way to see if there was even a slight chance - but infortunately not so, so now I will just have to accept it is gone forever...

time to move on

thanks again & merry xmas to all

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.