• Bacteria colonies on PVC toy? [Not from LH]

Vanquish [sign in to see picture]

It is a internet purchase so I have right of return, but it's in another country, the store has horrible customer service and my german isn't that good. So I guess I'm stuck. :(

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

The German law states that if a product is unopened you can return it for refund or exchange within 14 days of receipt. From your photo is seems that unopened doesn't apply but you should still be able to return it if it's faulty or damaged, which it does seem to be.

Can I ask which German site it was? I actually know quite a lot about the return policies of various German sex toy companies :)

Ste [sign in to see picture]

How did you pay for the product? If you used Paypal file a dispute with them.

I don't want to publicly say which website it is. The product is obviously faulty so return rights apply. Still, the process is what puts me off. I waited 11 days for my purchase to be shipped. If I send this back and wait again for a new item to be sent I'm probably looking at a month of thinking about this. Not sure it's worth the 9 euros I spent on it.

I paid with PayPal.

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

If it was quite cheap in the first place you're probably right that it's not worth the hassle. Most of the German sites I've looked at don't offer free postage on returns so you'd likely have to pay for postage to send it back to Germany and then there's always the chance that they'll say there's nothing wrong with it instead of offering a replacement.

It couldn't hurt to send them an email though and let them know what's happened, perhaps they'll send you a replacement and just tell you to throw the faulty one away!

In the mean time, have you seen the Pander to Me thread? You can post product requests in there for our Buying Team to see :)

I just did that, sent them an email.

I know that thread from long ago. LH already carries the faulty product that I bought. As for the TitanMen one that it doesnt anymore, I bought and received it with the faulty one.

The Shop says the rings are part of the design! Must say I've gotten more emails today through then before in two weeks!

But then again the official picture doesn't show any rings: http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/images/300dpi/pd4208-20_02.jpg

Sorry for flooding my own thread. ;)

In truth I dont know if any of them got any bigger. Don't think so, but I'll keep an eye on it. I managed to find another store that sells the same item in same colour. Asked them if there are any spots on the one they sell. Waiting for an answer.

Since the item is defected I am _sure_ that I have no obligations towards the store. All expenses of posting it back and the cost of sending me a new one should fall onto the shoulders of the store.

Pipedream has really great customer service. It of course turns out that this is not part of the design. I've had a lengthy conversation with them and this is the end result:

I showed the image to our VP of Development just to be sure that this item is still body-safe. He said it could be two things - it could be damaged due to excess exposure to light, or it could simply be discoloration from a bad batch. Either way, he ensures it should still be body-safe, and that it is NOT part of the design.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.