• Advice from the guys mk2

    1387226117
    jimtech [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 62
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2013

    I'll try again he he

    I've been separated now for a month after 11 years and needs are starting again , I need sorting out :-\

    So my question is what toy would be best for to purchase ? I have just looked at the flashlight range the new flight one are these a good start or is there something else that will provide the feeling I'm looking for ?

    I know its not the same as a real one but close for now is ok

    Thanks in advance !

    1387226313
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4372
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    I have some tenga eggs Jim, and they're a little pfnr TBH. Only really useful for no need to clean up afterwards.

    1387226676
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6348
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    jimtech wrote:

    I'll try again he he

    I've been separated now for a month after 11 years and needs are starting again , I need sorting out :-\

    So my question is what toy would be best for to purchase ? I have just looked at the flashlight range the new flight one are these a good start or is there something else that will provide the feeling I'm looking for ?

    I know its not the same as a real one but close for now is ok

    Thanks in advance !

    Hi jimtech - I have heard great things about this toy from a couple of guys on here - it is a bit expensive - but the reviews sound very good :) x

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20451

    1387228056
    jimtech [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 62
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2013

    Thank you for your replies :) I just ordered two tenga eggs as they where on offer and one of those new flashlights . see how I get on Scorpius before I splash out that much on a single toy ;) x

    And Ork I'm hoping it won't be boring x thank you !

    1387228289
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1860
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    Swear by fleshlights. I also have a cobra libre which offers penis head stimulation and feels great indeed but fleshlight is for your head and the whole of your shaft and is as close to the real thing as you can get.

    1387228881
    S&S [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 506
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2011

    Seriously, just get this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25006 and use your hands. As long as you don't mind a bit of a mess, it is far better than any toy I have used.

    The Tenga eggs are decent as a cheap option, and worth a try. Fleshlights always disappoint me in the end, and I find it hard to recommend them.

    I swear by the masturbation lube, and can't recommend it enough!

    1387228893
    jimtech [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 62
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2013

    Are they long enough inside ? I did purchase a Tracy cox stroker a while back but it felt a bit small and the noise was off putting

    1387229095
    jimtech [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 62
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2013

    S&S wrote:

    Seriously, just get this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25006 and use your hands. As long as you don't mind a bit of a mess, it is far better than any toy I have used.

    The Tenga eggs are decent as a cheap option, and worth a try. Fleshlights always disappoint me in the end, and I find it hard to recommend them.

    I swear by the masturbation lube, and can't recommend it enough!

    Thank you S&S

    I fancy a bit of a posh one this time as I can he he . but I get what you mean though simple things are usually better !

    1387229967
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1860
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    YeS fleshlights are long enough. Unless you are 9 inches plus.

    1387230830
    jimtech [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 62
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2013

    Stuburns wrote:

    YeS fleshlights are long enough. Unless you are 9 inches plus.

    Cool thank you Nah I'm not that big haha wish maybe

    1387282960
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2231
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    I would recommend the flip-hole over the fleshlight to be honest, for several reasons:

    1) It doesn't look like a sex toy. It's design is sleek, simple, and not intimidating.

    2) Clean up is ridiculously easy - you don't have to wrestle the sleeve out and then clean it and wrestle it back in.

    3) The unit has three pressure points which can really help improve and enhance the sensation - the FL has a hard plastic case that is suprisingly bulky and awkward to hole.

    The FH is designed to be used up to a maximum of 50 uses but to be honest, I can see it going alot further if you clean and dry it properly and keep it in it's original packaging when not in use. The range of nodule and bumps inside the FH are far more exciting than the FL and it just feels better.

    The Eggs are great too, but i've found the best use for those is for massaging the glans and the frenulem, rather than using it as a full on sleeve. You can use them more than once as well if you are gentle and use plenty of cleaner and let them dry. The Hard-Boiled 6-Pack is highly recommended (check out the review I left for it).

    The Cobra Libre as mentioned above is a fantastic toy, well worth the money, but it is a completely different sensation to a masturbation sleeve. The unit has a 3.5 inch 'hole' in which you slip into, and it has a ridge which presses against the frenulem, and then the powerful vibrations help bring you to a knee-trembling climax. If that interests you, perhaps maybe experiment with a LH mini wand, and use the wand head on the underside - if that does anything for you, the Cobra Libre would definitely be a good investment for your sexual future!

    1387313896
    Ryuudoragon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 102
    • Joined: 23 Aug 2009

    I've got a fleshlight tis a very good toy. You'll enjoy it :-)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.