• Strap-On Advice?

Miss O [sign in to see picture]

My OH and I have recently started using a strap on as part of our D/s scenarios and so far we are loving the experience. I bought a flexible 4.5 inch to start with, and while it has done the job so far, we've run into a couple of issues.

He's quite a big guy so I'm not able to penetrate completely and it has a tendency to slip out. Also I struggle to reach around him to bring him to climax manually.

So my questions are thus: firstly, what would you recommend for my next investment (considering I'm not overly flush)? I've been looking at the Red Rider on LoveHoney but I want to make sure before I spend any more.

Secondly, what positions/angles/tips would you recommend so we can both get the most pleasure out of the experience?

Thanks in advance!

maltedmilk [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried having him lie back on the bed with his bottom hanging off the edge, where you could kneel on the floor to penetrate him carefully, not as animalistic I know(maybe some restraints can help?), but still can be powerful as you have lots of use of your arms, thus can pleasure his penis too :)

Oh I like! We haven't deviated from doggy much so far as it seemed the easiest to start with, but I'm sure the possibilities are endless...

maltedmilk [sign in to see picture]

Have fun! :D

Ms.Bradley [sign in to see picture]

Tell me how it works out. Got the same problem with my OH.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Get him on his back for sure. Get some straps under his knees and tie them to the head of your bed, so pulling his knees up towards his chest. This will allow him to relax more as he is supported.

It also pulls his ass up slightly giving you a better view and access. Also means his 'best friend' us totally exposed to you too.

You could also tie his hands back to give you all the control.

Straps and restraints can get pricey, so you can improvise, using boxing hand wraps sold at any sports shop. About a fiver for a pair and one is 2 metres in length and very strong.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Miss O wrote:

My OH and I have recently started using a strap on as part of our D/s scenarios and so far we are loving the experience. I bought a flexible 4.5 inch to start with, and while it has done the job so far, we've run into a couple of issues.

He's quite a big guy so I'm not able to penetrate completely and it has a tendency to slip out. Also I struggle to reach around him to bring him to climax manually.

So my questions are thus: firstly, what would you recommend for my next investment (considering I'm not overly flush)? I've been looking at the Red Rider on LoveHoney but I want to make sure before I spend any more.

Secondly, what positions/angles/tips would you recommend so we can both get the most pleasure out of the experience?

Thanks in advance!

I absolutely adore the Red Rider as a product, and it's good value.

The harness is completely adjustable and the O-ring can be changed so you can accommodate pretty much any size dildo you have. Some people find the included dildo a bit too long, but that sounds absolutely perfect for your needs.

paddy [sign in to see picture]

The red rider is a quality harness and dildo but take it slow as the dildo is really curved and it touches parts that are very sensitive and pleasuable, angle the curve to the prostate and you`re in for a hell of a night, as for positions missionary is best for us with my legs in the air and a pillow under me to lift my bum off the bed

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I would suggest, like everyone else, have him on his back (A pillow under his hips/bum, to help lift his ass a bit more for you) This is the one that works best for us.

Wow, thanks so much for all the responses guys! Can't wait to try all of these tips out with my OH... you got any more pleasr keep 'em comin!

Update: tips and suggestions tried and tested. Wow! Amazing! Thank you fellow kinksters :) x

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Miss O wrote:

Update: tips and suggestions tried and tested. Wow! Amazing! Thank you fellow kinksters :) x

Woop! Glad you had fun xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.