• Sex Toy Testers - What is top of your wish list?

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Sex toy tester list tells you what's for testing, sex toy tester thread has 'list updated' or 'great stuff for testing' or 'oh I really hope I get picked to test' or even 'I hope I get to test this item'. So exactly same thread as this. Other than the title which is almost the same. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/606571-lovehoney-sex-toy-testers/.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't posts exactly same on above link.
    Threads for threads sake just clog up the site.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Stuburns I agree there has been a proliferation of duplicate threads recently, especially on pegging, but if you're not happy, decide which rule it breaks, and report it. The mods can decide then :)

Kohitsuji [sign in to see picture]

I would say the Nalone Miu Miu Remote Control Vibrating Kegal Balls. I have always wanted a remote controlled toy, so my hubby can have fun playing around while I anticipate what the next move could be.

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

Or you could both choose not to read the threads? And not comment on them?

Why do they break rules and need reporting your big boys and able to stop yourself reading and commenting
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I don't see anything wrong with this thread. The Sex Toy Tester one is to let people know that new items are up for testing. Not to clog it up with 'updated', 'pick me pls' etc.

This one is clearly asking what item you'd like to test the most from the current list. I don't think this sort of thing is appropriate to include in the other thread because it's not relevant.

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

That was my argument the other day too PPD :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.