• Sex Toy Testers - What is top of your wish list?

Taylor77 [sign in to see picture]

For me it has to be OhMiBod Adventure Triple Stimulator USB Rechargeable Vibrator, I think it could be Christmas in the palm of your hand, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that this could be the first item I am given for testing.

What is currentlt top of your wish list?

[suspended user]

suspended user

I would really really love to test anyone of them sexy Santa outfits, as I wanted to dress up in one for my partner on Chrismas Eve but sadly don't have the money to buy one.

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

oh i love all the OhMiBod range,if i had to choose a top one,for me it would be the OhMiBod G-spot vibrator, the reason i put this one at the top, is because i dont have g spot vibe, so would love to try one out :)

etc28 [sign in to see picture]

You've got a rival for that one Taylor, the OhMiBod Adventure Triple Stimulator is definitely on the top of my tester list too :)

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

oh i love all the OhMiBod range,if i had to choose a top one,for me it would be the OhMiBod G-spot vibrator, the reason i put this one at the top, is because i dont have g spot vibe, so would love to try one out :)

That was one of my reasons, I don't own a G-Spot vibe, and I feel me and my OH could really enjoy one

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

For me it would be the Nexus G-Rider 5 Function Silicone G-Spot Vibrator it looks really interesting doubt it'll happen but a girl can dream lol

Gem26 wrote:

For me it would be the Nexus G-Rider 5 Function Silicone G-Spot Vibrator it looks really interesting doubt it'll happen but a girl can dream lol

Ooh that does look nice.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Isn't this what you all say on the sex toy testers thread? Is another thread really needed?

Stuburns wrote:

Isn't this what you all say on the sex toy testers thread? Is another thread really needed?

Humbug

Seriously guys. Threads are popping up everywhere about what people want to test off the sex toy testers list or people wanting to test. Use the testers thread. I'm sure you don't have to keep Lh informed of what you 'really' want to test. Once you have it on your sex toy testers list then Lh is aware of what you 'really' want to test.

Stuburns wrote:

Seriously guys. Threads are popping up everywhere about what people want to test off the sex toy testers list or people wanting to test. Use the testers thread. I'm sure you don't have to keep Lh informed of what you 'really' want to test. Once you have it on your sex toy testers list then Lh is aware of what you 'really' want to test.

Sorry if this thread has irritated you, yet I could not find another current thread on it. Not to mention, does it really mater in the greater perspective; if this thread is active, you coud just simply skip over it rather than expose your fingertips to such a dissatisfying thread.

Sex toy testers thread!
    You have posted 15 messages so haven't really been exposed to various threads skirting on the lines of threads that already exist. Not to mention the hundreds of threads from everyone new to the forum immediately wanting to test before being an active participant. So yes it does get tiresome.

Stuburns wrote:

The tester thread is more about informing people of new products and how to test This thread isn't threatening that one.
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Isn't it lovely and sunny today

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Not a tester but have you seen dotd?
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Yes it is lovely weather today :)

Sum Sub wrote:

It's a bit nippy here
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Thanx subby for letting me know,i did have a look but, its black and not very pretty lol im a pink and purple girly, also i dont know what it is im not a fan of tracey cox,

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

OhMiBod Triple Stimulator or the Kegal set, the hearts look so pretty and the whole range is pink

Sum Sub wrote:

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

All grey and cloudy outside, indoors it's a far more positive outlook

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.