• Top 10 men's gifts

    1386461108
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4379
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    I just found this on the LHblog

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2013/12/06/top-christmas-gifts-for-men/

    What do you reckon?

    4, 7, 8 and 10 take my fancy!!

    1386461310
    Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 449
    • Joined: 24 Dec 2012

    I'd love to try number ten but its a little too pricy for me

    1386461476
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4379
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    I agree LSB :s

    1386461506

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3042
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    I agree I think number 10 would be a great gift for a guy sadly it's also too pricy for me too lol.

    1386461974
    Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 449
    • Joined: 24 Dec 2012

    Well who knows, maybe Santa will bring a cheque...

    1386469702
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3310
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    I love using the Tenga eggs on guys and they are reasonably priced, but even better when on Deal of the Day, Number 10 looks interesting though!

    1386492160
    Strange Days [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 257
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2009

    No. 1 or No. 10. Got No. 10 in the Xmas sale - 2 years ago.... Half price.... :-)))

    1386493247
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4379
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Is it any good Cyklon? Judging from your smily's many chins, I assume yes!!!

    1386494134
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2231
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    I have 2, 4, 8 & 10.

    10 would be worth EVERY penny. I was bought mine as a gift by a very kind and generous LH Forum member.

    2 are great fun, and are relatively cheap as well.

    8 is the best damn stroker i've ever used.

    4 was a little disappointing. Vibrations needed to be alot more powerful. But the design is great, and it's not too intimidating size wise.

    Wouldn't mind giving the hydromax a go.. but that's the only other thing on that list i'd be interested in.

    1386495732
    Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 378
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2013

    I fancy 3 (should really get one, not exactly expensive), 8 and 10. Strange that I wouldn't think too hard about spending that sort of money on toys for Mrs Mozz, but seems way too much to spend on me!

    1386495792
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4379
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Mozzalini wrote:

    I fancy 3 (should really get one, not exactly expensive), 8 and 10. Strange that I wouldn't think too hard about spending that sort of money on toys for Mrs Mozz, but seems way too much to spend on me!

    I know Mozza - I'm exactly the same.

    1386504655
    etc28 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 131
    • Joined: 10 Jun 2009

    Thats great DavidB that some nice member got you number 10, would love to find one of those in my xmas stocking. I would really fancy trying numbers 4 and 8 as well

    1386507079
    5mil [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 163
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2008

    Also got 10 in the half-price sale a year ago, and have nothing but praise for it. It's worth every penny, even at full price.

    Here's my review: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20451&reviewid=64153#customer_reviews

    1386513996
    Strange Days [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 257
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2009

    Sum Sub wrote:

    Is it any good Cyklon? Judging from your smily's many chins, I assume yes!!!

    Well, I had it on my Wish List for a while, then it appeared in the (secret) Xmas sale (2 years ago..?) - so I bought it..!

    Yes, its fun. But... probably not worth its Full Price - IMO (so, I'm disagreeing this 5Mil above).

    My review, writ at the time : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20451&reviewid=29371#customer_reviews

    1386514859
    pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 344
    • Joined: 10 May 2013

    I already own 3 and me and my boyfriend love it! and I've bought him 5 for christmas, so tempting to just give him it now! I already know he'll love it

    1386605722
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4379
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Anyone know what the difference between regular and hard boiled tenga eggs is?

    1386609808
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2236
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    Sum Sub wrote:

    Anyone know what the difference between regular and hard boiled tenga eggs is?

    I have not tried any of the Hard Boiled ones, but from my understanding, the hard boiled sleeves are thicker. Made from more material to make them feel thicker. I guess this makes them more durable (but again, I don't know) from what I can tell though, the hard boiled ones are supposed to feel a bit more intense, as the thinner material on the normal eggs could stretch and flatten out the texture and feel quite subtle, the hard boiled ones, with thicker material, should technically feel more intense (or you should be able to feel the texture more noticeably)

    1386611318
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4379
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Fluffbags wrote:

    Sum Sub wrote:

    Anyone know what the difference between regular and hard boiled tenga eggs is?

    I have not tried any of the Hard Boiled ones, but from my understanding, the hard boiled sleeves are thicker. Made from more material to make them feel thicker. I guess this makes them more durable (but again, I don't know) from what I can tell though, the hard boiled ones are supposed to feel a bit more intense, as the thinner material on the normal eggs could stretch and flatten out the texture and feel quite subtle, the hard boiled ones, with thicker material, should technically feel more intense (or you should be able to feel the texture more noticeably)

    thanks.

    hmmm

    1386615292
    Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 482
    • Joined: 30 May 2012
    1386629183
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4379
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.