• Teasing in public

Tomcatter [sign in to see picture]

My better half would like a little bit of master to come out of me in the bedroom if you get my drift, so I thought we would start easy and have a way of teasing her in public, we have been down this road before, and tried a love egg and a set of generic ben wa balls, both of which she hasnt liked due to either a seam on the egg, or the balls "doing nothing"

Any ideas on this one, thanks

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

One thing my Mistress does "in public", is make me wear a butt plug out, she'll then squeeze my bottom whilst making sure to hit the plug quite firmly when I've been cheeky or somesuch

chunkyg [sign in to see picture]

Get her to wear nice lingerie under normal clothing. Take her for a coffee or drink and slip her a note telling her to go to toilet and remove knickers and to slip them discretely into your pocket when she returns :-). Works for us!

Tomcatter [sign in to see picture]

thanks for the suggestions, however its the other way around, me teasing her ;)

scarab9 [sign in to see picture]

I don't know hot much of master comes out of you in the bedroom, but I'd you're new to taking it out in public some small steps might be a good sounding for what works for the two of you. It can be intellectual or emotional dominance as well as physical, make some decisions on what she wears, what she has to eat/drink, as above tell her to remove her underwear or SCT slightly risque in public.

mr [sign in to see picture]

well why not make her wear a butt plug out while she is with you? another suggestion could be to tease her before you go out. Get her ready to orgasm before set off and constently tease her by talking dirty.

maybe order her to wear something like this before you head out into public http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27938 or perhaps you could slip a few toys into her handbag while your out and tell her to go off and use them in the toilets while you wait? lol maybe not.

Me and the OH try dom/sub outside the bedroom every now and again.. well kind of. we never really refer to it like that though. Just whatever and whenever we are in the mood for something a bit different. One of our recent things is to decide what each other wears. I must admit i get some pleasure from making her dress very slutty before we go out in public (only when i know that its highly unlikely we will bump into anyone we know lol).

etc28 [sign in to see picture]

I've always like the idea of the remote control vibrators, ask your OH to insert it then go for a walk or a coffee and have alot of fun

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I love remote control toys when we are esp when he has no idea i have them in until i hand over the remote control . Love seeing how he reacts hes eyes light up as well as something else rising up lots of fun

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Her her one of the wireless remote control toys, although saying that I brought myself the cheeky pink glittery butterfly which you strap around your legs and belly, and I have to say it's brilliant!! If she's got a coat on your could keep the switch in a inside pocket. Nobody would ever know, although I guarantee you she won't get to far without turning it off ;)

Always Hot [sign in to see picture]

my oh teases me all the time in public, we both find it a real turn on, it is our very own naughty secret, lol I very often put my eggs in and he will know, I would love to try some remote eggs that oh could have the remote too, this would be so much fun. Love it when he very descretly strokes my ass...... turns me on so much.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.