• recommendations ???

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

Oh dont worry sweet we was all new once,i did the same and quite a few others have as well,i was not being funny,i dont want you to think i was, i just wanted to make you aware as it will give you a better chance of getting selected as a tester if the lists are upto date with current testers only makes it easier for lovehoney to see what you wish to test on their tester list xxx

Have to agree the icicles no7 is really beautiful i have that one and i have just bought a lovehoney friend it so i highly recomend it was my first glass toy :)

sexylady20 [sign in to see picture]

no not at all sweetie didnt think that at all .. tbh im glad you told me haha .. no one else has so i would look silly if you didnt :) much appreciated .. and i think i may have to buy hehe .. xx

sorry it was the icicles no5 i bought lol its been a long day is it bedtime yet :) x i also have the icicles 39 which is different :)

when i first did my tester list i went mad got a bit over excited and added anything and everything only to then find out a month later, i had to choose items from the tester page only lol

haha well im glad im not the only person to have done that ... and i new what you meant hun :) xx

i come alive at midnight, i hope that you have a few more ideas of things to try now :)

yes thankyou hun you have all been great :) xx

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hey Hun - here is the link for the Testers page:) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.