• Getting in the mood !!

sexylady20 [sign in to see picture]

oh really okay thankyou :)

AlaineB [sign in to see picture]

I hope that's a joke...

I don't think she'll get in trouble for that... After all they did ask...

was that okay lol ? ... and thanks for your previouse comment they are gawjuss ... i may just have to buy xx

AlaineB i just deleted anyway ... doesnt matter lol thanks though :)

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

They don't allow posts that link to competitors, so I think that would probably apply to profiles as well. Anyway, once you get used to the Lovehoney customer service, there's no need to go elsewhere. Talking about customer service, you can return anything you buy on here for a full no questions asked refund as long as it's within a year, so you can order something without any worries safe in the knowledge that if you don't like it, it hasn't cost you anything.

AlaineB [sign in to see picture]

StHubbins wrote:

They don't allow posts that link to competitors, so I think that would probably apply to profiles as well. Anyway, once you get used to the Lovehoney customer service, there's no need to go elsewhere. Talking about customer service, you can return anything you buy on here for a full no questions asked refund as long as it's within a year, so you can order something without any worries safe in the knowledge that if you don't like it, it hasn't cost you anything.

Ah I didn't know that

Also LH will also replace or refund anything that is faulty.. even underwear... I had a bra where the underwire came out after 5 washes and I got a replacement sent to me for free... and I didn't even have to post the old one back to them...

ahh thats good ... see new to this but i love the stuff ... and great prices glad you told me that as one of the items i recived has a hole on the front ( knickers ) :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.