• Candles

    1386337193
    AlaineB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 124
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2012

    SO I've seen that LH sell candles and I've always wanted to try candles with the OH

    I know he isn't a prude or anything but what's the best way to bring it up..

    Do I ask him, buy some and just use them while he is tied and blindfolded or just load up this thread and be like 'here read this for me'?

    1386337475
    StHubbins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 580
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2011

    The massage candles aren't painfully hot so you can just suggest a massage. They're like warm massage oil when they're meleted, but have a nice smell and the candle light adds a bit of romance.

    1386337647
    AlaineB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 124
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2012

    StHubbins wrote:

    The massage candles aren't painfully hot so you can just suggest a massage. They're like warm massage oil when they're meleted, but have a nice smell and the candle light adds a bit of romance.

    Yeah I'm just worried as suggesting I use candles might seem a bit extreme?

    Or do I just tie him and then use one?

    hahaha not very confident when it comes to sex things...

    1386337874
    StHubbins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 580
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2011

    In my mind, if I was tied up, then I'd think there would be pain involved because candle-play with hot wax is quite common, but if I was told that I'd be getting a nice massage and saw the OH pour the wax into her hands, then I wouldn't be too worried.

    1386338547
    AlaineB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 124
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2012

    StHubbins wrote:

    In my mind, if I was tied up, then I'd think there would be pain involved because candle-play with hot wax is quite common, but if I was told that I'd be getting a nice massage and saw the OH pour the wax into her hands, then I wouldn't be too worried.

    If I tied him he would be blindfolded and I would tell him about the candle until afterwards... I'd just ask if he trusted me... hahaha that might get him more worried actually..... I think I should maybe ask but explain that they are warm not really hot.... -_-

    1386338670
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6337
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Hey Alaine - just to confirm are you talking about massage candles or the actual hot wax candles? xx

    1386339083
    AlaineB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 124
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2012

    The massage candles... I'm not brave enough for the hot wax ones...

    1386340020
    Lou22 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 856
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    Hey Alaine. I think either way would be fine really. There's no pain involved with the massage candles, when it melts its not like wax at all its just like massage oil warmed up which is a nice feeling but it doesn't get too hot. I've found it easier to pour into the hands first to apply anyway so you can check the temperature this way :)

    1386340225
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6337
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    AlaineB wrote:

    The massage candles... I'm not brave enough for the hot wax ones...

    In that case - exactly what StHubbins and Lou said - lol - I love the massage candles they are really gorgeous and not greasy at all :) xxx

    1386340474
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4372
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    The massage candles aren't really hot, it's warm just tell him you're going to give a warm oil massage and the wick is how the oil becomes warm.

    1386340952
    AlaineB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 124
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2012

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    AlaineB wrote:

    The massage candles... I'm not brave enough for the hot wax ones...

    In that case - exactly what StHubbins and Lou said - lol - I love the massage candles they are really gorgeous and not greasy at all :) xxx

    I will try that and then show him after what I used then...

    Do I have to put out the candle before I put in on my hands like it says in the video

    1386341454
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4372
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    We leave the candle burning during use just be careful of the flame.
    I think they say blow out for litigation reasons

    1386341579
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6337
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    AlaineB wrote:

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    AlaineB wrote:

    The massage candles... I'm not brave enough for the hot wax ones...

    In that case - exactly what StHubbins and Lou said - lol - I love the massage candles they are really gorgeous and not greasy at all :) xxx

    I will try that and then show him after what I used then...

    Do I have to put out the candle before I put in on my hands like it says in the video

    You should really blow it out for safety - I personally leave it lit because I love the fragrance in the room during the massage and also I am used to using the hot wax candles too - lol. As it is new to you - then I would go with the video and blow it out first :) xxx

    1386341636
    AlaineB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 124
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2012

    Yeah I will be careful... Will order some soon and let you all know hahahaha

    1386342176
    sexylady20 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 83
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    Hi AlaineB

    I think you should do what Sum Sub said just tell him you are going to give him a relaxing oil massage. It isnt painful at all . you will proberly find its relaxing and it defo will get you in the mood for a steamy time ;)

    me and my partner use them all the time and we both love them !!

    hope it goes well :)

    1386342451
    AlaineB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 124
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2012

    sexylady20 wrote:

    Hi AlaineB

    I think you should do what Sum Sub said just tell him you are going to give him a relaxing oil massage. It isnt painful at all . you will proberly find its relaxing and it defo will get you in the mood for a steamy time ;)

    me and my partner use them all the time and we both love them !!

    hope it goes well :)

    Thanks Sexylady20,

    I'm not too fussed if it leads to steamy night or not - I have said why in another thread... just want to try it out and see how they are... Might order one or two - they do seem very expensive though =/

    1386342472
    StHubbins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 580
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2011

    Sum Sub wrote:

    We leave the candle burning during use just be careful of the flame.
    I think they say blow out for litigation reasons

    We leave the candle burning being crazy risk takers like Sum Sub and Scorpius. Blew it out the first time, but you're forever relighting the candle.

    In case anything goes wrong and you burn your house down, can I point out that Sum Sub suggested this first

    1386342603
    StHubbins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 580
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2011

    AlaineB wrote:


    they do seem very expensive though =/

    Earthly Body ones are the best value for money. We've tried more expensive ones, but Earthly Body are just as good.

    1386342687
    AlaineB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 124
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2012

    StHubbins wrote:

    AlaineB wrote:


    they do seem very expensive though =/

    Earthly Body ones are the best value for money. We've tried more expensive ones, but Earthly Body are just as good.

    Can you post the link here please for that one?

    Also Yes SumSub If I burn down my house I shall come to you lol.xx

    1386342906
    StHubbins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 580
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2011

    This is the one we've got at the moment:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17907

    You can get smaller one's but they don't last long, so the bigger one is better VFM.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.