• New butt plug is slightly sticky

jimsmith [sign in to see picture]

Just a got a new bp

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053

when i took it out of the packaging it was slightly sticky like is had something on it, is it just the material?

dh [sign in to see picture]

Probably just the material. Maybe give it a wash before use to clean off any chemical residue though

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

jimsmith wrote:

Just a got a new bp

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053

when i took it out of the packaging it was slightly sticky like is had something on it, is it just the material?

Hi jimsmith - I have this plug and it is that type of material that picks up every bit of fluff - so after washing mine I make sure I put it into a little LH bag to keep it clean. It does feel a bit sticky initially but this is only due to the material - hope this helps :) xx

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

As others have said it does stick to the packaging and general detritus. It won't affect you in use though.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

it's the material it's made of, jelly rubber always feels a little tacky and is a magnet for dust and dirt you need to make sure you wash it before use and store it in a lint free bag or box i've got jelly toys i've had a very long time and the stickiness doesn't go away

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Glad this has come up as I have been looking at these for a short while and if I had got one and it was sticky, I may have been weirded out haha

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.