• My next question...

Sarah 77 [sign in to see picture]

O.k so as some of you who have read my other question will already know, I bought these last night

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187

My second question is:

I've read alot about this whole squirting and G spot orgasm malarky. I have done neither but I really want to. Will one of the above glass do the job, or will I need a G spot vibrator? Believe it or not, although I am 35, OH 38 and we've been together 19 years, we are new to all this shizzle. Advice much appreciated

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I've read most of that thread but alot of it is old and with toys getting discontinued all the time and new ones coming available, I was wondering if anyone had some recent recommendations? It's very informative non the less, thanks SS

For my part sarah, my oh can't squirt with umm internal activity. It's clit only. The tango works every time. The wand is good too as is an aluminium vibe we were sent to test. It's very much a case of find the spot and stick on it.

I think though that everyone is different and it's just a case of finding what works. For my oh the thing that made the difference was actually this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=813

peace of mind and the ability to relax

CuriousKara [sign in to see picture]

On the blog theres a list of popular posts, learning to squirt being the first one. Ive tried to paste the link but its not working. Theres handy tips but I know what you mean wondering if 1 toy is particularly helpful over another. Unfortunately I dont know...so I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if others can advise :)

Sum Sub wrote:

For my part sarah, my oh can't squirt with umm internal activity. It's clit only. The tango works every time. The wand is good too as is an aluminium vibe we were sent to test. It's very much a case of find the spot and stick on it.

I think though that everyone is different and it's just a case of finding what works. For my oh the thing that made the difference was actually this

Ahh now this is the thing. Many many times I have had 'that feeling' where I'm going to pee with clit stimulation (obviously at the time, stopping what I'm doing cus I thought I was going too). So it is possible to squirt from clit stimulation alone? I suppose you're right in that I'll have to try a few things to see what works though. I don't want to be a pain in the arse by ordering toys and sending them back. Plus I'm sure just using a toy a few times won't be an accurate test anyway, as like you said and many others have too, it can take a alot of practice and patience to get there.

CuriousKara wrote:

On the blog theres a list of popular posts, learning to squirt being the first one. Ive tried to paste the link but its not working. Theres handy tips but I know what you mean wondering if 1 toy is particularly helpful over another. Unfortunately I dont know...so I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if others can advise :)

I'll have to have a proper look at this blog and see what I can find. I thought you had to be a blogger to be able to see things on that section?

Sarah 77 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Ahh now this is the thing. Many many times I have had 'that feeling' where I'm going to pee with clit stimulation (obviously at the time, stopping what I'm doing cus I thought I was going too). So it is possible to squirt from clit stimulation alone? I suppose you're right in that I'll have to try a few things to see what works though. I don't want to be a pain in the arse by ordering toys and sending them back. Plus I'm sure just using a toy a few times won't be an accurate test anyway, as like you said and many others have too, it can take a alot of practice and patience to get there.

Just enjoy trying!

Sarah 77 wrote:

CuriousKara wrote:

I'll have to have a proper look at this blog and see what I can find. I thought you had to be a blogger to be able to see things on that section?

There is a link to stuff where the usual blog posts by LH are. Like the #12days comp etc, theres a list on the right hand side of the top posts (helpful hints and guides etc). Just go to Community > Lovehoney blog. And have fun reading!

Ah brilliant! Thank you, I'll have a good look at that. Thanks both of you!

no probs

LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]

i use to get a strong urge during clitoral stimulation which made me feel like i was going to wet myself so then i had to stop my partner which was very annoying for him,but one very drunken night and a you tube vid later,we tried it again and i let go and went with the feeling and squirted to mine and my partners suprise, now i can do it on a regular basis its rather addictive :) i dont feel that i have been totally satisfied until i have squirted i have seen many women squirt using the lelo gigi but i have never tried it with a toy yet :)

and i would certainly invest in a pvc sheet

Really?? Now I'd be worried doing that while drunk because if I have a wee before we start, but because I've drunk alot throughout the evening, what if I really do need to go again?? I've read that so many of you found that once you'd done it once, you find it easier after that. Obviously you get through that feeling because you know what to expect

Being drunk made me less self concious about the fact i thought i was going to wet the bed my mind was away from that lol i usually go to the toilet before we start the bedroom activitys

and for me after the first time i think its easier to do it again because i was not scared or worrried about me wetting myself ,my partner did the taste and smell test after an assured me it was not wee lol

the feeling when i squirt for me it feels like your waters are breaking that warm trickle you get or gush when they go its a nice feeling

That sounds like a feeling I would enjoy! Oh I do hope I get there! Yes, I always go for a wee before we start shinannigans and maybe it would be an idea to put some towels down so I don't get too concious about it. What's your opinion on the toy thing? Is the curved glass dildo likely to be enough, or do I need to aim more at a g spot vibrator? I know everyone's different though so that's probably a stupid question

i have never used a toy so dont really know which one would do it for you

everytime i have squirted it as been done by oral sex and fingering and by my partner pressing down on me just above my pubic bone he applies pressure, we watched a vid and it does look rather brutal but it doesnt hurt :)

7 Steps to Female Ejaculation

1. Explore. First of all, explore your body and learn about your anatomy. Look at your genitalia and admire it. Study your vulva and where everything is, not only by touching, but also by looking. Be aware of how everything looks and how touching yourself feels until you are comfortable. Also, touch your body and learn where you like to be touched, what feels right, and what arouses you. Nothing is off-limits. It is your body so learn to enjoy it without guilt or shame. If you feel guilty about your sexual enjoyment, you will either not be able to reach an orgasm, or you will carry that guilt and shame after you reach and orgasm. Best to let go of the guilt.

2. Arouse. Allow yourself to feel aroused. Feel how your arousal levels increase. Become aroused with your own touch or with the touch of your partner. Don’t rush to penetration just yet (with your fingers, a sex toy, or strap-on). Instead, enjoy the sensations and the increasing arousal during the process.

3. Find. Find your G-spot. Remember it is located approximately three inches inside your vagina, towards the front of your pelvis. It may be hard for you to find the G-spot by yourself with your fingers. In that case, commission your partner to help you or use a G-spot stimulator.

4. Stimulate. Once you or your partner have reached the approximate location of the G-spot, begin stimulating it. You may feel a sensation that you have to pee. Be assured that this pressure is normal and pee will not come out.

5. Relax. The more you relax, the better able you are to have an ejaculation. Some women tense up for fear they will urinate during the act, which may prevent ejaculation. Rather, just accept the sensations as normal. Do not be afraid of the reaction of your partner if you have one. This is your process and your partner is there to help you and to support you.

6. Enjoy. Accept and let yourself go. If assisted by a partner, ask for what you need (faster, slower, right there, up, down). When you feel you are about to explode, just abandon yourself to the sensations and fully embrace the orgasm and the wetness. Either a large or small amount of liquid may come out. The most important thing is that squirting can be a very powerful orgasm. If you haven’t experienced it before, it may blow your mind.

7. Practice. Do not stress over the process. Some women squirt easily and others need some practice to learn. Once you know where your G-spot is, keep practicing until you are able to squirt. Once you do, keep practicing and learn what sexual positions and what kinds of stimulation can lead to the desired outcome.

If you are among the women who already experience this type of orgasm, consider yourself very lucky. If you are interested in learning, practice and do not give up until you master it. The feeling will be O-spectacular!

Ah o.k. If I'm honest I would much prefer to acheive this fom my OH's skills alone. I think it would be so much more intimate (plus the fact he would be well chuffed with himself! lol). I've also read about the pressing on the tummy just above the pubic bone. Where would I find this video?

Sarah 77 wrote:

Ah o.k. If I'm honest I would much prefer to acheive this fom my OH's skills alone. I think it would be so much more intimate (plus the fact he would be well chuffed with himself! lol). I've also read about the pressing on the tummy just above the pubic bone. Where would I find this video?

this is the one we first watched its bit of long drawn out vid though so may need a pillow or fast forward to the best part lol

http://www.sanddune.co/learn-to-squirt--videos-.html

Ah fab! Thanks LilMiss for taking time out to advise, it's much appreciated

thats ok sweetness i hope it helps,my fella was well chuffed with himself when he made me squirt it was like he had completed a level of COD lol :) really boosted his confidence

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.