• Advice needed!

    1385761967
    dsimpson2009 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 29 Nov 2013

    Hi everyone, i'm new to the forum so i'm sorry if there is already a thread of this type that I have missed!

    I'm very open-minded when it comes to sex & masturbation etc and enjoy giving new things a go. I really enjoy vibrations on my penis when masturbating and i'm considering buying a wand style vibrator.

    I just wanted to know if anyone has any advice on which one to buy?

    I'm hoping these types of vibrators wont be too powerful to use on my penis!

    Thanks in advance for any help

    1385764150
    dh [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 381
    • Joined: 8 Dec 2009

    I imagine that once this thread fills up a bit the general concensus will be this;

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

    I have occasionally used in on my penis and have come with no other stimulation. The vibes are variable so only as strong as you want

    1385771057
    LetsTryThis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 171
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2013

    We would highly recommend this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28560 once you've decided on a wand.
    (I'm going to buck the imminent trend and say go for a Lelo large wand).

    1385773674
    dsimpson2009 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 29 Nov 2013

    Cheers for your replies. I think i'm going to start off with a small one, possibly the Lovehoney mini magic wand. Looks like fun!

    1385773859
    Always Hot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 247
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2013

    dh wrote:

    I imagine that once this thread fills up a bit the general concensus will be this;

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

    I have occasionally used in on my penis and have come with no other stimulation. The vibes are variable so only as strong as you want

    oh bought me the Deluxe Magic Wand gift set which arrived today, which I absolutely love, I can see I will have to try this on him then? Can I ask do you like it all over or just in certain areas?

    1385774114
    lubylou13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 365
    • Joined: 3 Oct 2013

    dsimpson2009 wrote:

    Cheers for your replies. I think i'm going to start off with a small one, possibly the Lovehoney mini magic wand. Looks like fun!

    They are selling this in a massage pack at the moment on sale works out cheaper than the wand on its own. Having trouble uploading the link so hopefully another member can help with that or if you type in LoveHoney massage pack you should find it.

    1385779561
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1900
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    This one would be a good one to start with its warerprood so can be taken in the bath or shower and also on offer at the moment http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29971

    1385802758
    Strange Days [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 257
    • Joined: 15 Feb 2009

    This one - : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

    You are likely to end up wanting one, so may as well jusy buy this, straight away.

    You will not regret it. Promise.

    1385812176
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2231
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    You seem like an excellent candidate for the Cobra Libre Luxury Vibrator http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20451

    It's a little on the pricey side, but it is designed purely to provide vibrations and stimulation to the glans and frenulem - and believe me, you will absolutely LOVE it.

    I too love the feel of vibrations, and this toy ticks all the boxes - it's compact, discreet, quiet and has good, strong vibrations.

    1385846609
    dsimpson2009 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 29 Nov 2013

    Always Hot wrote:

    dh wrote:

    I imagine that once this thread fills up a bit the general concensus will be this;

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

    I have occasionally used in on my penis and have come with no other stimulation. The vibes are variable so only as strong as you want

    oh bought me the Deluxe Magic Wand gift set which arrived today, which I absolutely love, I can see I will have to try this on him then? Can I ask do you like it all over or just in certain areas?

    Hi Always Hot! You definitely should try it on your other half, the best place to use it is to place it on the underside of the head of the penis and it feels especially good when the foreskin is pulled completely back. Its sure to drive him wild...

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.