• perseverance pays off!

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Just put up my second review of this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13333

After almost 4 years of ownign this beauty, I have for the first time been able to use it for what it was intended!

There were many times where I thought I was never going to be able to get it in, which were frustrating given the fact I liked the toy so much for many reasons - but today I reached my goal.

Just goes to show - that if you really want something (and yes anything in this case!) you can achieve it with patience and determination and focus!

A very very happy Lovehoney member here!

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

Congrats ;)

Glass is not too good for beating records though... to me it was more like a reward after I 'got there', and beyond, with something else that was more butt friendly.

Thanks!

I know what you mean about using glass for beating records - and as you say it was more of a goal to be achieved.

I'll be sticking with the same toy for quite a while now as I have no desire to go beyond, but if I did, it woul dbe with rubber or silicone until I acheive my next goal and purchase the next glass toy to suit.

Thanks again

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations JJ - that does seem like quite an acheivement :) xx

lubylou13 [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations JJ. I dont think I would have that level of patience and determination. Like Scorpius said quite an achievement.

Thanks all ...

yes 4 years is pretty patient - but not like I was going to just get rid of the toy! and I did have others to play with to see me through along the way ;-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.