• Lelo Smart Wand Large Charger

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a Lelo Smart Wand Large Charger. I've lost mine, and understand that it differs to all the other Lelo chargers in voltage, which is annoying as I have loads of those (I'm considering giving some of the normal ones away even).

Thanks for the help =)

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a Lelo Smart Wand Large Charger. I've lost mine, and understand that it differs to all the other Lelo chargers in voltage, which is annoying as I have loads of those (I'm considering giving some of the normal ones away even).

Thanks for the help =)

Why don't you drop customer care a line? There's a chance we have some knocking about - you never know!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Thanks for the help =)

Why don't you drop customer care a line? There's a chance we have some knocking about - you never know!

Good idea Alice =) I've already contacted Lelo, but it hasn't gotten very far other than a picture of the charger, which is the same image here.

It's driving me insane without it, and I need it for workshops and some events I'm going to.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

If you don't have any luck there is another site online that sells them but don't like to mention it here =-O could email though.

Thanks Lou, I believe one is being sent to me, which has made me really happy.

It's a very popular toy when I go and do talks and things, but also, it's just one of my favourites too.

Seriously has been bugging me for ages not being able to charge it as I've wanted to take it to demos and things.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

No problem, im the same. A pile of the regular chargers but just one of the 9v ones. Really should get a spare, id be a bit lost without it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.