• WEE-Vibe Tango charging

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I've been charging mine today I have had to reconnect it at least 10 times, everytime I go to look at it the light is off.

snapper [sign in to see picture]

"everytime I go to look at it the light is off"

it might be that it is already fully charged ?

The light does go off once its charged but will come on striaght away when you reconnect it , it will need a little while to work out its already charged .

I don't think it can be fully charged as it was used the previous night for over an hour and the light cut out soon after it was first connected to charge.

It had always been like that for mine. Frustrating.

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

My OH was raging last week, her battery was gone and she put it on charge as I was going out and she had planned a dirty night in alone... (the little minx) anyway I got an ear full because she reckons I bumped the bedside table and knocked the charger off before I went out so when she was going like 90 with her fav dildo and went to finish with the Tango there was no power.... well she said it was a buzz buzz dead....

She then had to stop and had to go and find one of her other toys and then lost momentum... by the time she got back into the groove, I fell through the front door pissed as a fart and told her all the things I wanted to do.....after I ate my kebab and chips.... I ended up asleep on the sofa.

So thank you We Vibe for getting me in the bad books..... although she did say it's the only time it's let her down.... me on the other hand...

My Tango was not fully charged :(

I used it last night for half an hour and it cut out at the critical moment, frustrating wasn't the word lol

Charging it is a massive pain in the bum.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.