• Squeel Go During Sex?

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

I was wondering if anyone has one of these that they use with their partner for clit stimulation during penetration?

Mrs SXE is very much a clit girl but there's not a lot of spare room down there with her being so petite (our bullet shaped bullet has been known to feel like an attempt at penis piercing at times!) and I wondered if we'd have much success?

As ever, thanks.

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

sxe_couple21, I don't think it would be very comfortable to hold one of these during sex. Have you tried vibrating cock rings?

Cornish89 [sign in to see picture]

I also think it would be pretty tricky and uncomfortable to hold during sex, we have the sqweel go and my partner has used it on me with his fingers but we've never tried it during intercourse. Have you thought about something like the new we-vibe 4? It's 30% smaller than the we-vibe 3:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28703

x

Thanks for the speedy replies!

We've never found a cock ring that actually makes that much contact unless she goes on top and grinds specifically.

Usually bullet vibes or magic wands do the trick (ours is a hitachi though and therefore huge, I think we've bodth fancied on of the smaller cordless varieties but thought these would be down on power).

We didn't have much luck with the we-vibe. She's a very small lady and using it together was painful for her. 30% decrease in size sounds like an improvement but I'd doubt if it was enough.

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

This is a bit more extreme, but perhaps you can try something like this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14973 (it is supposed to be for nipples, but I believe it can also be used for the clit). However, the reviews state that these can fall off, which would not be very good. Still, you can give it a try.

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Glad this thread came up as I've been wondering the same myself. Vibrating cock rings don't have enough contact for me and would love something that would stay in place really well during sex.

We tried the Lelo Ida recently and the clitoral bit was fab and stayed in brilliantly but the internal bit kinda failed for us so back to the drawing board for now.

... we were kinda hoping for different sensations too as Mrs SXE tends to love her oral.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

sxe_couple21 wrote:

Thanks for the speedy replies!

We've never found a cock ring that actually makes that much contact unless she goes on top and grinds specifically.

Usually bullet vibes or magic wands do the trick (ours is a hitachi though and therefore huge, I think we've bodth fancied on of the smaller cordless varieties but thought these would be down on power).

We didn't have much luck with the we-vibe. She's a very small lady and using it together was painful for her. 30% decrease in size sounds like an improvement but I'd doubt if it was enough.

ive got the LH mini wand and its STRONG !!!!!!

Cornish89 [sign in to see picture]

Hmm ok, *puts thinking cap on* what about something like this then?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22172

x

Cornish89 wrote:

x

Now that's a possibility, we've looked at those before...

rubysoho wrote:

Hitachi wand STRONG? I'd love to actually be able to compare the strengths of wands on offer.

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

sxe_couple21 wrote:

Cornish89 wrote:

x

Now that's a possibility, we've looked at those before...

rubysoho wrote:

Hitachi wand STRONG? I'd love to actually be able to compare the strengths of wands on offer.

you can lh has a wonderful returns policy. Order what you think is the most suitable and if its not for you return it. No catch. Honestly they are wonderful.

I know, we never feel right doing so though unless absolutely necessary as at the end of the day the item will be binned/partially recycled (I'd imagine).

mr [sign in to see picture]

something like this maybe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28569 i have no personal experenice with it though. Only cock ring i ever used as the Durex one and didnt find it that comfortable, intresting thread though. will be following the responses.

50 plus and loving it! [sign in to see picture]

I fing the Lelo Gigi is good, it narrows at the bottom and the handle is long enough, to hold in place. Also the swoon massager as it comes to a tip.

i couldn't use the wi vibe either, like your partner, I am very petite.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

I think it would depend on the position.

The Sqweel Go is really easy to hold and use so in the right position I think it would be great during sex.

Why not try a position where you're penetrating her from behind and let her hold the Sqweel over her clitoris? Then she can also play with the patterns to compliment your thrusting :)

If your partner likes the sensations of oral, she will love the Sqweel Go - just make sure you have plenty of lube handy!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.