• Safe to use toys in pregnancy!!??

Mr&MrsGrey [sign in to see picture]

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and just like my first, Iam increasingly horny and can't get enough!

Do you think using a magic wand will be ok? Just scared the strong vibrations may not be ideal for baby.

Not something I really want to ask my doctor!

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

yes, it should be safe, so long as you are healthy.

things need to be super, super clean, so it may be worth popping a new condom over them each time you use them.

there's a few articles on other pregnany related sites, if you do a search.

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

MMG, if you feel good and you have no bleeding, no contractions (whether painful or not), it should be OK. I am also pregnant and I am using toys :)

Holz105 [sign in to see picture]

I used toys and continued having sex throughout both pregnancies until I was put on a sex/orgasm ban after I went into early labor.

Later on in your pregnancy orgasms can cause minor contractions so it's always worth paying attention to those in the last few weeks.

taraman [sign in to see picture]

My OH and I used toys during all the way through pregnancy with no problems.

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Be careful with wands though, as really strong vibrations are not advised apparently. If in doubt your best bet is to ask your doctor, they get it all the time, at least this should reassure you

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations :)

And u too menyanthe

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

We used them in both pregnancys. As long as you have no problems with bleeding or your cervix it will be ok. However you might find as your pregnancy progresses they baby will become more active when you have sex or
    Use toys. It's down to the increased blood flow to the groin and all The hormones released. It puts a lot of women and off when the baby is going nuts in there tummy mid sex. I also
    Would have gotten a lot of Braxton hicks contractions after an orgasm. X x

harry259 [sign in to see picture]

I will sugggest you before uising any Sex toys like vibrators. Please consult with doctor because vibrator will harm you if you do in acces but your are pregnant so it will be good to you to take advice from doctor.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.