• Whats your Next Sex toy and item you plan to buy @ Lovehoney store?

Brianp14 [sign in to see picture]

A beginners strap-on dildo. Have wanted to try one for some time now and my partner is alo excited by the idea

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

We are loyal to lovehoney , and I think I speak for many , not many others have lovehoneys customer service and loyalty rewards

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

And out of interest my next purchase is going to probably be a suction cup dildo for the OH , from lovehoney O'course

Always Hot [sign in to see picture]

Went to purchase this last night: -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28569

But it wouldn't go through and is still in my basket so will try again. We have a great seleciton of cock rings, vibrating and normal, but when I saw this is oh wish list I had already seen it myself and I love the one we already have with the vibrating rabbit ears, so I think this would be great!! Can't wait for this to arrive and do a test run!! hehe

Always Hot [sign in to see picture]

looking at the remote control vibrating eggs, think these could be quite good fun!!! Can't beat a naughty secret between you & oh!!! lol

flaneur [sign in to see picture]

Looking like I'll be getting a Utensil Race ZXY or a Cobra Libre next currently. I would consider a Hip if money starts flowing in or LH order the one I keep begging for.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.