• onto pegging

    1383636167
    wormaldo666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2013

    Hey guys and girls, after my plug post got a lot of advice asking about pegging now. We have ordered this from LH http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13499
    We think this is a good place to start
    What do you think?

    1383639438
    FireMonkey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 100
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2011

    Looks like a good start.
    However still yet to try pegging myself. Would be interested in how you get on.
    Good luck

    1383640852
    wormaldo666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2013

    Well we have it on next day delivery should be here tomorrow. And the OH has it all worked out apparently so just got to wait till tonight when I finish work

    1383689955
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3555
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    Have fun enjoy

    1383788052
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3171
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    that looks like a good beginners strap-on. Hope you have lots of fun

    1383788278
    ruffnek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 413
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2011
    1383788426
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3171
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    ruffnek wrote:

    I have this little tinker

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16276

    I'd like a strapless one, but afraid of going blue in the face, trying to keep it inside me! Hahahaha

    1383788568
    ruffnek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 413
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2011

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    ruffnek wrote:

    I have this little tinker

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16276

    I'd like a strapless one, but afraid of going blue in the face, trying to keep it inside me! Hahahaha

    Liking

    1383788720
    KinkyKiki [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 22
    • Joined: 5 Apr 2007

    We have this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8569

    Have had lots of fun, plenty of lube and take it slow, not too deep at first and the feeling of control is amazing! I love the views i get too ;)

    Hope you both enjoy it!

    1383788774
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3171
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    wormaldo666 wrote:

    Hey guys and girls, after my plug post got a lot of advice asking about pegging now. We have ordered this from LH http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13499
    We think this is a good place to start
    What do you think?

    On your profile, its says you have already bought and reviewed the strap -on, or am I going mad/seeing things?

    1383816151
    Draven [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 290
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2010

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    wormaldo666 wrote:

    Hey guys and girls, after my plug post got a lot of advice asking about pegging now. We have ordered this from LH http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13499
    We think this is a good place to start
    What do you think?

    On your profile, its says you have already bought and reviewed the strap -on, or am I going mad/seeing things?

    thats what i thought too?

    Maybe he's talking about a different one but linked the wrong thing?

    1383817852

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2993
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Don't know what you guys are on about lol it's the same one he linked when I look on it. :)

    1383817983
    Draven [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 290
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2010

    Lollipop ;) wrote:

    Don't know what you guys are on about lol it's the same one he linked when I look on it. :)

    Its bacause his review is dated September and yet according to the first post he has only just ordered it. Thats why i think maybe he's linked the wrong one somewhere. : )

    1383818288

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2993
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Oh right my bad sorry guys :)

    1384049523
    wormaldo666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2013

    My bad guys linked the wrong one appologies for any confusion.

    1408866121
    Mr minns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2013

    Hi, I would love to be pegged by my wife but she isn't really into anything like that since we had kids.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.