• Newbie needing advice on rabbits

jadespleasure [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys,

After buying my first toys from Love Honey in October (a bullet vibe and a G Spot vibe), I now am back for more but I am looking for both a rabbit vibrator and also a dildo.

I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on what they think the best rabbit on the site would be? I am new to using toys but I don't want anything too small or 'beginner'. Do you have a preference on what gives you the best orgasm?

Thanks so much for any help!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Hi Jadespleasure

I will let the ladies answer on the rabbit front althouhg my OH loves the LH oh! Gspot one.

But for dildos, you must get glass!!

This one especially http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12036

Thank you Sum Sub! Very helpful info there. I'm loving the look of the glass dildos. I was nervous at even thinking of buying a glass one, thinking it would feel to rigid inside of me but after reading reviews, I think I need to get one pronto!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Jadespleasure - I have this one and it is really good:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22191

But as you say you don't want anything to small - then this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22190

is very highly reviewed and is very similar to mine - just not so slim - these rabbits are very beautiful and also quite quiet too:

I agree with SS about glass btw - I tried glass for the first time this year and I am now converted too - but again I have a slim line one - the one SS recommends I have heard lots of great things about - hope this helps Hun :) xx

Wow, that one does look good Scorpius12! Thank you. I love the look of it, too. x

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Hi welcome and enjoy, my OH has just got her first rabbit and she loves me using it on her 3 's out of 3 so far will find out which one it is and post it her for you.

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

Hi Jadespleasure
    I used to have the Lovehoney Oh! Realistic Rabbit but I couldn't fit the beaded part inside so only about 3 inches were inserted, I wouldn't recommend something of that style if you're looking for a smaller girth. I eventually decided to opt for something I could insert properly so bought a Happy Rabbit G-Spot which I'm now happy with, theres 3 different ones to choose from and a couple are £25 at the moment! They're rechargeable, come with a storage box and satin bag and are powerful yet super quiet! Couldn't recommend them enough!
    As for glass dildos I own the Tracey Cox set and i'm extremely happy with them, you get 2 for only £35 and they're both so versatile and a great introduction into glass dildos.
    Hope that helps xx

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I have the Lovehoney slimline Oh rabbit and I love it, but you did say you don't want anything for beginners so it may be too small. I also have the Marc Dorcel one which is also quite small but the head is bulbous and considerably bigger than she shaft. Sorry can't post links on my phone.

There's a rabbit on Deal of the Day which seems to have good reviews - I personally don't have that one but it looks good and not too small.

A little advice - if you do decide to go for any of the Oh rabbits (realistic, slimline or g-spot) be aware that they're on offer/sale/DOTD quite often so don't be too hasty :)

Thanks so much Gentle giant, pr4wnst4r and PinkPolkaDot. Some really good info there and I'm definitely going to get one of the Lovehoney Oh rabbits-they get some great reviews and the price looks good too.

Thanks all!

PlumCake [sign in to see picture]

The Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 has over 500 reviews and is rated 9/10 - pretty impressive! It's got some girth to it but i's not overwhelming... so it could be ideal for what you're looking for!

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Lucy wrote:

The http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14099 has over 500 reviews and is rated 9/10 - pretty impressive! It's got some girth to it but i's not overwhelming... so it could be ideal for what you're looking for!

That's the one

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

helpful thread this, thanks for everyones contributions. I've not had a rabbit for years and think its time I got a new one for the toy box.

I do enjoy my glass dildo's though and would certainly recommend them to try and there is a good range on here.

jayz10 [sign in to see picture]

new to toys too..had not heard of glass ones but after reading these comments i will def try one :)

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Jessica rabbit is the one I return to time and time again and I have tried a fair few in ny time but I've found nothing beats Jessica or in my case Bugs, I just couldn't have a Jessica up there but thats me. I have ordered the rechargable G Spot rabbit so we shall see if Bugs has competition!

Re glass I love the Tracy Cox duo, the pink and clear pair. Pink for bottom and clear for both. I have another black and white striped dildo again fine for both holes. Try glass you'll love it!

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Jessica rabbit is the one I return to time and time again and I have tried a fair few in my time but I've found nothing beats Jessica or in my case Bugs, I just couldn't have a Jessica up there but thats me. I have ordered the rechargable G Spot rabbit so we shall see if Bugs has competition!

Re glass I love the Tracy Cox duo, the pink and clear pair. Pink for bottom and clear for both. I have another black and white striped dildo again fine for both holes. Try glass you'll love it!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Hi welcome check out the LH Welcome page - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/665597-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

Why not introduce yourself in the Newbie Initation Test http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/19119-newbies-initiation-test/

We are all a lovely bunch of coconuts have fun & enjoy LH x

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Welcome to the forum. Looks like everyone has already given you loads of advise x

Cornish89 [sign in to see picture]

Welcome to the forum!
    If you want g-spot stimulation then I would highly recommend the lovehoney happy rabbit g-spot version, I love mine! X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.