• butt plugs on guy's

wormaldo666 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah we read about prostate massage which is another reason im curious and the ammount of guys on here that use them is quite surprising. Ive been wih my OH for 2 years now and we have a child so dont think anything could phase us now lol but im sure will all be good all the positive feedback helps.
    And we have both been reading the comments shes already talking about pegging and we only just ordered the plug lol

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

wormaldo666 wrote:

Yeah we read about prostate massage which is another reason im curious and the ammount of guys on here that use them is quite surprising. Ive been wih my OH for 2 years now and we have a child so dont think anything could phase us now lol but im sure will all be good all the positive feedback helps.
    And we have both been reading the comments shes already talking about pegging and we only just ordered the plug lol

Doesn't surprise me that she likes the idea of pegging, when my OH has her strap-on on she turns in to a right Dom, she loves the power and to be in control! have fun!
    Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Dude,

Sounds like you have an amazing girlfriend!

Just give it a try and see how it goes - if you dont like it then at least you can say you tried. If you do like it then welcome to another amazing milestone in your sex life.

forget about the hang ups about 'guys taking anal play' etc... this is between you and her and a moment to share and enjoy either way

Just Jenson wrote:

Dude,

Sounds like you have an amazing girlfriend!

Just give it a try and see how it goes - if you dont like it then at least you can say you tried. If you do like it then welcome to another amazing milestone in your sex life.

forget about the hang ups about 'guys taking anal play' etc... this is between you and her and a moment to share and enjoy either way

Yeah I do were both as open as each other with everthing and have the same motto of trying anythi g once I've had anal play before but nothing to as she would say fill me lol so the butt plug idea is something we both agreed on and have had delivered this morning to try one the little one is asleep. Ans she already wants to buy a strap on for her mistress play (likes been a dom) So will probably be posting tomorrow as to what happens tonight lol. Everyones advice has been super helpful and were both looking forward to it :-):-)
    BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Don't have a butt plug but do have an Aneros prostrate massager. OH will is happy to help me insert it and play with me whilst i'm wearing it....

All good fun.

addictedguy [sign in to see picture]

Have a butt plug but it doesn't do a lot for me, the vibrating anal wand however is great for both me and my OH. May have to introduce the idea of pegging at some stage. ... Have fun experimenting!

FireMonkey [sign in to see picture]

I use a butt plug in solo play. The OH is coming round to the idea, we have discussed her penetrating me and in future possible
    Pegging.
    One step at a time though. See what we enjoy.
    Good luck.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I started off with plugs on my own, then slowly progressed to toys and then have a guy penetrate me. I recently introduced a regular partner to anal beads, then we will work our way up from there. Its good fun exploring new sexual things

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

wormaldo666 wrote:

Men would you have one used on you by your partner

No, I prefer to play alone ;)

Well the butt plug arrived and we opened it and for a first plug it wasn't that intimidating looked nice and nice material. After a bit of foreplay and lots and I mean lots of lube my OH used it on me while giving oral and wow was amazing then turned on the vibrations was damn amazing. Continued to then ride me with it in and it made me super orgasm it was amazing. Thanks for all the advice guys and girls. Next were moving on to pegging. Have already ordered http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13499 this to start with.

Sexy and sweet [sign in to see picture]

Been trying with my oh this week,got him a small butt plug,used plenty of lube and he has enjoyed it he wants to keep using it,well what a week it has been for the both of us,long may it continue.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.