• butt plugs on guy's

    1383512874
    wormaldo666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2013

    Men would you have one used on you by your partner and women would/have you used on your partner

    1383513299
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1870
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    No i have not used one on my partner, it is not his thing and i respect that,But i know a couple of men that use Butt plugs and they really enjoy them :)

    1383513315
    wormaldo666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2013

    And what are your thoughts

    1383513350
    Yes man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 573
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2009

    Am I one of those men LilMissBabe? Lol

    1383513423
    wormaldo666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2013

    Yeah see im curious and my partner wants us to have one for us both to use

    1383513446
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1870
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    Yes man wrote:

    Am I one of those men LilMissBabe? Lol

    hmmm are you :) lol

    1383513468
    darklightq [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 742
    • Joined: 28 Feb 2011

    Yes i would, i have a butt plug already so if/when i move from being single to in a relationship i'd not have any problems letting an OH use one on me.

    1383513563
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1870
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    wormaldo666 wrote:

    Yeah see im curious and my partner wants us to have one for us both to use

    well if its something that you both want to try i cant see an issue nothing wrong with men using butt plugs or other anal toys :) just take it slowly and start of small and use lots of lube :) anal play can be very enjoyable

    1383513604
    Yes man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 573
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2009

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    Yes man wrote:

    Am I one of those men LilMissBabe? Lol

    hmmm are you :) lol

    Probably! had more than just plugs, love it especially pegging. X
    1383513810
    wormaldo666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2013

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    wormaldo666 wrote:

    Yeah see im curious and my partner wants us to have one for us both to use

    well if its something that you both want to try i cant see an issue nothing wrong with men using butt plugs or other anal toys :) just take it slowly and start of small and use lots of lube :) anal play can be very enjoyable

    Yeah see thats what we agreed on just wanted too see what others thoughts on the subject were :-):-)
    1383513844
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1870
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    Yes man wrote:

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    Yes man wrote:

    Am I one of those men LilMissBabe? Lol

    hmmm are you :) lol

    Probably! had more than just plugs, love it especially pegging. X

    Now you are just showing off lol

    1383513913
    wormaldo666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2013

    darklightq wrote:

    Yes i would, i have a butt plug already so if/when i move from being single to in a relationship i'd not have any problems letting an OH use one on me.

    See my OH used the quote "that I take her so I should be able to take it too lol
    1383513950
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1870
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    wormaldo666 wrote:

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    wormaldo666 wrote:

    Yeah see im curious and my partner wants us to have one for us both to use

    well if its something that you both want to try i cant see an issue nothing wrong with men using butt plugs or other anal toys :) just take it slowly and start of small and use lots of lube :) anal play can be very enjoyable

    Yeah see thats what we agreed on just wanted too see what others thoughts on the subject were :-):-)

    Quite a few men on the forum, use anal toys and enjoy them very much :) quite a few threads on anal play in the forums that might be worth a read

    like yesman says he enjoys pegging that maybe something to look into later on :)

    1383514050
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2468
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    I am not into pegging or butt plugs. But I do love having my prostate massaged. So I have a rude boy I can keep in and a prostate vibe for my OH to use on me. The later I have reviewed , I you want to see it go to my profile page.

    1383514103
    wormaldo666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2013

    Cool cool thanx miss mardy bum
    Also bit naive but wtf is pegging lol

    1383514185
    Yes man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 573
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2009
    1383514229
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1870
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    wormaldo666 wrote:

    Cool cool thanx miss mardy bum
    Also bit naive but wtf is pegging lol

    Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a man's Anus with a Strap-on dildo.

    1383514370
    wormaldo666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2013

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    wormaldo666 wrote:

    Cool cool thanx miss mardy bum
    Also bit naive but wtf is pegging lol

    Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a man's Anus with a Strap-on dildo.

    Lmao just googled it with my partner and you gaveher an Iidea now she wants to try that lol
    1383514550
    Yes man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 573
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2009

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    Yes man wrote:

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    Yes man wrote:

    Am I one of those men LilMissBabe? Lol

    hmmm are you :) lol

    Probably! had more than just plugs, love it especially pegging. X

    Now you are just showing off lol

    Don't know what happened to last post! lol Don't knock it till you're tried it I say! Lol
    1383514575
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1870
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    wormaldo666 wrote:

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    wormaldo666 wrote:

    Cool cool thanx miss mardy bum
    Also bit naive but wtf is pegging lol

    Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a man's Anus with a Strap-on dildo.

    Lmao just googled it with my partner and you gaveher an Iidea now she wants to try that lol

    I thought she would :) some men find it a huge turn on having their partner take them from behind, well i hope whatever you both do, you enjoy it :) the forums are always here for any help and advice you may need :)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.