• Whats your favorite sey toy?In why?

    1390300378
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1870
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    NaugtyDoll wrote:

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    Would have to be my wand

    it works as a full body massager, which is really nice after a hard day at the gym,makes all those tense and sore muscles better,and makes my body very relaxed,

    and also works as a pretty good sex toy,clitoral stimulator :) as seen in many a porn movie

    wow there a new wand lovehoney made.its much smaller to.

    Aww Thanx NaughtyDoll

    i have the smaller lovehoney wand,and its pretty good :) as they say best things come in small packages lol

    1390304497
    ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 868
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2013

    Gotta be this by far! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29666
    If you wanna know why, I wrote a review about it (:

    1390326299
    NaugtyDoll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 119
    • Joined: 2 Nov 2013

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    NaugtyDoll wrote:

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    Would have to be my wand

    it works as a full body massager, which is really nice after a hard day at the gym,makes all those tense and sore muscles better,and makes my body very relaxed,

    and also works as a pretty good sex toy,clitoral stimulator :) as seen in many a porn movie

    wow there a new wand lovehoney made.its much smaller to.

    Aww Thanx NaughtyDoll

    i have the smaller lovehoney wand,and its pretty good :) as they say best things come in small packages lol

    sO TRUE YOUR WELCOME..hOW IS THE VIBRATION IS IT POWERFUL

    1390326349
    NaugtyDoll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 119
    • Joined: 2 Nov 2013

    ShannonMarlene wrote:

    Gotta be this by far! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29666
    If you wanna know why, I wrote a review about it (

    MMM THIS IS A ASWOME TOY WOW

    1390326386
    NaugtyDoll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 119
    • Joined: 2 Nov 2013

    Never enough wrote:

    ooooooo i dont know if youve tried it already but as an in-experienced toy user i love the scorpion bullet!!! i can only come with clitoral stimulation and trust me this gets me there!!! 3 amazing speeds the 7 other patterened vibrations.. oh my go on my profile and see on mt reviews.. it might be my first toy and only in a collection of 3.. thats with the peace/love bullet and the shag factory cock ring but including every cock iv ever ridden on(sorry if that offends anybody) the scorpion would beat the real thing because it hits me sopt, when i want.. and how i want :P x

    i AGREE

    1390326526
    NaugtyDoll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 119
    • Joined: 2 Nov 2013

    repliquant wrote:

    Mine has been the 93 mm Andromede from TSX, for a long while now. It is the most irregular-shaped bum toy ever made, and feels different with each insertion, since I rotate it every time, each time feeling that I get bumped in all the unexpected places. Besides being a good stopping point to larger worlds, it is also compatible with several kinds of play at various speeds, which contributes to its versatility. As for the time — I don't last longer than a minute on it, at best, since by then i had at least two releases. Great stuff from the best toymaker this side of... Andromeda ;)

    THAT ASWOME DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER FAVOR TOY? lOVEHONEY HAS A NEW WAND HAVE U TRED THAT

    1390326634
    NaugtyDoll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 119
    • Joined: 2 Nov 2013

    RabbitLover89 wrote:

    It would have to be my Rotating Rabbit Crystal G-Spot Vibrator, or it would have been. It broke a week ago and I can't afford to replace it yet!

    It was so much better at giving me orgasms than Mr Big, although it is doing well in substitution for my Crystal G-Spot vibrator. And, my Crystal Rabbit was waterproof, whereas Mr Big is not.

    wATER PROOF WORK BEST.YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY BOUT THE WATER OR YOU JUCIY OF YOUR OH STOPPING IT FROM WORKING ..GOOD CHOOSE

    1390326656
    NaugtyDoll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 119
    • Joined: 2 Nov 2013

    NaugtyDoll wrote:

    RabbitLover89 wrote:

    It would have to be my Rotating Rabbit Crystal G-Spot Vibrator, or it would have been. It broke a week ago and I can't afford to replace it yet!

    It was so much better at giving me orgasms than Mr Big, although it is doing well in substitution for my Crystal G-Spot vibrator. And, my Crystal Rabbit was waterproof, whereas Mr Big is not.

    wATER PROOF WORK BEST.YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY BOUT THE WATER OR YOU JUCIY OF YOUR OH STOPPING IT FROM WORKING ..GOOD CHOOSE

    OH IM SORRY IT BROKING

    1390328725
    Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2472
    • Joined: 12 Sep 2010

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28563

    Love this its just so different and amazing. Firstly always wanted to use a speculum on my OH but when we got one it was to cold and clunky. She loved this. It is truly amazing at showing a woman off and exposes the g spot to stimulation the view is wonderful.

    1390329369
    NaugtyDoll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 119
    • Joined: 2 Nov 2013

    Gentle giant wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28563

    Love this its just so different and amazing. Firstly always wanted to use a speculum on my OH but when we got one it was to cold and clunky. She loved this. It is truly amazing at showing a woman off and exposes the g spot to stimulation the view is wonderful.

    Wownit some thing new and hot ..

    1390349410
    LilMissMardyBum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1870
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2013

    NaugtyDoll wrote:

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    NaugtyDoll wrote:

    LilMissMardyBum wrote:

    Would have to be my wand

    it works as a full body massager, which is really nice after a hard day at the gym,makes all those tense and sore muscles better,and makes my body very relaxed,

    and also works as a pretty good sex toy,clitoral stimulator :) as seen in many a porn movie

    wow there a new wand lovehoney made.its much smaller to.

    Aww Thanx NaughtyDoll

    i have the smaller lovehoney wand,and its pretty good :) as they say best things come in small packages lol

    sO TRUE YOUR WELCOME..hOW IS THE VIBRATION IS IT POWERFUL

    i find the vibrations are powerful, they will never be as powerful as the mains powered wands but it does work well

    1390351650
    Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 512
    • Joined: 19 May 2012

    By far, this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12035

    It just feels so good internally (this is without the vibrations) - and it's really versatile in that you can play with it cold and slowly let feel it warm up to body temperature, or start off with it warm. And then, throw the vibrations in the mix and it's mind-blowing; I was surprised that they could get me off, actually, as buzzy vibrations do nothing for me externally but, when used in a certain way, I noticed them and <3

    It's seriously an amazing toy, and I love it! :D

    1390360700
    Nomdolly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2014

    hi all i have to say my new plam power will take some beating we bought all of the attatchments and i think i will need replacements soon its so user friendly and even has a mains adapter lol

    1390362752
    NaugtyDoll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 119
    • Joined: 2 Nov 2013

    Candied Citrus wrote:

    By far, this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12035

    It just feels so good internally (this is without the vibrations) - and it's really versatile in that you can play with it cold and slowly let feel it warm up to body temperature, or start off with it warm. And then, throw the vibrations in the mix and it's mind-blowing; I was surprised that they could get me off, actually, as buzzy vibrations do nothing for me externally but, when used in a certain way, I noticed them and <3

    It's seriously an amazing toy, and I love it! :D

    Wow this is a nice toy

    1449418060
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2672
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2015

    Mine would have to be 2 of my wands 1, my Lelo smart wand great for a massage aswell as clitoral stimulation. 2, Tracey cox wand, waw!

    1449421055
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1319
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Either this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25284 or this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30319

    They're both amazing toys and give me really intense orgasms every time :)

    1449421293
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1319
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Although I do love this too.. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31874

    The heating function is so good lol

    1449421921
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5741
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015
    1450969815
    Tanya Nguyen [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 5 Oct 2015

    My favorite is doc johnson's hung dildo.
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19930

    I can't say enough about it, but be warned it is for experienced users that are accustomed to large toy play. I've spoiled myself with it for so long that I have become dependent on it or fisting to orgasm. It has changed the appearance of my lady bits quite a bit after so many months but hubby doesn't seem to care. If he doesn't care then neither do I, lol.

    I wrote a review on it, but its a little abbreviated. My favorite thing about it is there's very little transition from the head to the shaft. Many dildos have a pronounced head and then taper down, (or vice-versa) which is dissapointing. This one doesn't do that, the plump head is as thick as the shaft and gives that full sensation as far as you can take it.

    I also really enjoy the texture. It is skin soft (silky, velvety smooth when lubed) and has the perfect amount of give. This is important to me because of its size. When dealing with large toys, I don't want anything too firm, but need some or i'll never get it in.
    The realistic veins are also an added bonus. When I'm half way down the shaft, I can feel the bulging veins throughout. Purely amazing. The only way this dildo could be better (after you are accustomed to its size) is if it were a little thicker. After months of use I've just now begun sliding a finger in with it...I wish doc johnson made the same dildo with bigger dimensions (maybe 3.25 - 3.5" girth) for those of us that have conquered this giant. Oh and add a suction cup, too :)

    1450971818
    steamydaz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 52
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2015

    My favourite sex toy has got to be the wife. 😄

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.