• help.... utensil race return dillema

spoojtastic [sign in to see picture]

Hey guys this is my first post in the forums, so first of all i just want to say hey to all.

i am in two minds about a toy i just received today. I just had the utensil race Downwards delivered to my door. Me and my lady friend got straight to a test run and it was nice feeling. Only, afterwards i noticed a small tear already at the opening.

i emailed lovehoney and they said i can send it back for a refund or replace it with a different toy. I thought ill give it one more try .. Again it felt great and i lasted half the time i did with my old fleshlights that i sadly no longer have. But it was a pain with no case and the tear seems to worsened... After 2 uses... Also ill say now i used plenty lube so that wasn't the issue.

so.. Now i am in 2 minds. The utensil race feels great.. Very realistic, which i love. But its a pain to use with no case and its already tearing on first use.

so what should i do. Keep it and hope for the best or return it for a less realistic but more sturdy fleshlight girls range. Or anything else for that matter lol.

help me out guys i only have the cash for one toy to last for the next long.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

First of all, welcome to the forum.

I am not sure what the product is - could you link to it?

Is it a product that is designed to be used with a case?

If the product is faulty, you should return it to LoveHoney. They have an excellent returns policy, so you can try for the same product again (on the off chance it was just a faulty product). If you still have problems, you'll be able to return that and either take the refund or perhaps go for a different product.

But you should never just 'settle' for a sub-standard or faulty product.

5mil [sign in to see picture]

I'm guessing it's this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13645

DavidB is right though - you should return it if it seems to be faulty. LH have a great 'no questions asked' returns policy.

If you want to replace it with something else, have you considered a Tenga Flip Hole? They may not be as realistic as you would like, but their design means that they are less prone to tearing.

spoojtastic [sign in to see picture]

5mil, yes you are right that is the product i bought. I will probably return it as i don't want to spend 70 bucks on something that has tearing after 1 use. I was reading up on the tengas they seem quite decent but i have read somewhere they are only good for 50 or so uses. It was why i was leaning toward getting another fleshlight.

i am thinking either a Jenna haze or stoya either pussy or butt.

i am quite dissapoonted about the utensil race however as i read very good things about them and it does feel very realistic. Has anyone else bought a utensil race and had very good usage and times with them, or is it probe better to downgrade to a fleshlight and get more durability

fabkittykat [sign in to see picture]

the love honey return pollicy are good even though you have used it they still exchange it for you not like some other places once used yoy can not exchange this but LH do , if its that good i would try and see what the next one will be like xxxx enjoy what ever you decide

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Hi welcome check out the LH Welcome page - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/665597-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

Why not introduce yourself in the Newbie Initation Test http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/19119-newbies-initiation-test/

We are all a lovely bunch of coconuts have fun & enjoy LH x

Holz105 [sign in to see picture]

It could just be the one you have. If you're a fab if the product in general you could have it swapped for a new one of the same model?

Lovehoney are really good with returns so you should return it whatever you decide.

PropertyOfPotter [sign in to see picture]

spoojtastic wrote:

5mil, yes you are right that is the product i bought. I will probably return it as i don't want to spend 70 bucks on something that has tearing after 1 use. I was reading up on the tengas they seem quite decent but i have read somewhere they are only good for 50 or so uses. It was why i was leaning toward getting another fleshlight.

i am thinking either a Jenna haze or stoya either pussy or butt.

i am quite dissapoonted about the utensil race however as i read very good things about them and it does feel very realistic. Has anyone else bought a utensil race and had very good usage and times with them, or is it probe better to downgrade to a fleshlight and get more durability

With proper care, Tengas will last much longer than 50 uses. Do you have any of the Fleshlight cases or do you no longer have any of them? Maybe you could see if this one would fit inside that case?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.