• Want to try new things with husband.

Ashley.72391 [sign in to see picture]

Hello I am new to this!! I need advice... My husband and I have been together for 8 years always had good sex and couple weeks of him working overtime it slowed down.... I just started to get into anal and want to do everything and anything everyday. We had a vibrator but it died out. I want to get as much sex toys to try new things but I think he is a little stand offish about it. So what do you recommend! It's very new to him but I want to try everything! Except on no strap ons etc!! Lol

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Hi Ashley welcome to the forums :)

If you go the sex toys/help & advice sections, there's lots of guidance on how to choose toys, sign up for the daily deal of the day, and that way you get to learn about loads of different stuff

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Firstly welcome!

If he's still doing overtime, then I'd wait until you have more time. Try to get some quality time. If he's not interested in coming to bed early, try surprising him with lingerie (would work on me). If you have time then you can start with things like massage and make the whole thing more relaxed and playful. Then you can try things like fingering your bum yourself while he's going down on you. Again, this would defeinitely work for me.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya Ashley - maybe you could try talking to your Husband and seeing what he likes and wants. It sounds as though you may be a little excited and want to do 'everything at once' and that may be scaring him off - lol. Maybe try some more subtle approaches like dressing up in some sexy lingerie and killer heels or giving him a nice massage - there are some lovely massage oils on here and and some very sexy lingerie - you could get some as a present for him :)

Then maybe start a wish list for yourself and add some lingerie in there along with some toys that you would like to try and let him have a look and choose something together.

I can see that you are new - so why don't you go to the 'introduce yourself' section (see below) and start a new thread telling us a bit about yourself :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Hiya Ashley - maybe you could try talking to your Husband and seeing what he likes and wants. It sounds as though you may be a little excited and want to do 'everything at once' and that may be scaring him off - lol. Maybe try some more subtle approaches like dressing up in some sexy lingerie and killer heels or giving him a nice massage - there are some lovely massage oils on here and and some very sexy lingerie - you could get some as a present for him :)

Then maybe start a wish list for yourself and add some lingerie in there along with some toys that you would like to try and let him have a look and choose something together.

I can see that you are new - so why don't you go to the 'introduce yourself' section (see below) and start a new thread telling us a bit about yourself :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/

StHubbins wrote:

Firstly welcome!

If he's still doing overtime, then I'd wait until you have more time. Try to get some quality time. If he's not interested in coming to bed early, try surprising him with lingerie (would work on me). If you have time then you can start with things like massage and make the whole thing more relaxed and playful. Then you can try things like fingering your bum yourself while he's going down on you. Again, this would defeinitely work for me.

Excellent advice :)

Just a thought though, us men aren't great at subtle and hints ;)

Ashley.72391 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you all... !! Im going to admit its a little frustrating because I am just so horny all the time... And just want to do things already!! Lol I guess as being his wife I have to be patient. I do dress up for him and everything but I will try with massages etc.. Thank you and I sure will introduce myself!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hi welcome Ashely =D yet I agree why not talk to him and find out what he likes and what he would like to use on you? X

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

Ashley.72391 wrote:

Thank you all... !! Im going to admit its a little frustrating because I am just so horny all the time... And just want to do things already!! Lol I guess as being his wife I have to be patient. I do dress up for him and everything but I will try with massages etc.. Thank you and I sure will introduce myself!

if hes not so sure about using toys thats not to say you cant buy some anal toys to play with by yourself hun , theres some great butt plugs here or vibrating anal beads you can have a go with while hes doing ihis overtime so your not horny and waitting all the time

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

Hi and welcome...not much I can really think of to add to what others have advised. Hope everything works out for you though :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.