• LH Mr Big Rabbit Vibe help please :)

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I bought a Mr Big a few months ago, used it a couple of times. I got it out a couple of days ago after not using it for about a month and it has a sticky feel. Is this normal for rubber toys? It is kept in a LH purple storage bag. Will it be ok to continue using it?

AliMc [sign in to see picture]
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the link. So I guess just wash before and after use. It's a bit off putting though, along with the noise of it lol

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

Thanks for the link. So I guess just wash before and after use. It's a bit off putting though, along with the noise of it lol

I have that one. Yes it does get tacky sometimes. Mine gets noisier with age too.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I had a Mr Big but it didn't last long in my toy drawer because it felt tacky and slimy even after being thoroughly washed. I think it's because of the material...

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

Hey deliahxx

Aw, I'm sorry to hear you're not all that pleased with Mr Big. The advise the others have given is correct, but if you're not totally satisfied with your toy because of the material or the sound, please contact customer care so we can arrange an exchange or a refund for you :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.