• Bettie Page Toys - yay

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

truegrace wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Yeah finally can talk about this beautiful set thank the lord its like Secret Agent 69 when top secret stuff comes out !

HEEHEE ,i kept on checking the new items in stock , was wonderin what happened to them .

Same here, even dropped a mail to cazz regarding it as it seemed to be a stupidly long wait!

I have a big gob so please for once I can keep it shut without something being stuffed in it I am proud of myself Secret Agent 69 Mission Compelete

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Haha! I emailed Cazz too!! Was gutted when they got delayed, but worth the wait!! I found out last week it was going to be today, Lovehoney had a stall at London Tattoo Convention and I found out through their website. It pays to love tattoos and pin ups <3

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

As sad as this is, I actually forgot about them for a while!

we use ours at least once a week so kind of hard to forget about um :-)

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

lol

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

rubysoho wrote:

SophieM wrote:

They really are Mrs A. And I definitely feel like I should collect them all, even the ones I probably wouldn't use...but the whole collection is just so nice to look at! :')

I WAS ASKED TO TEST TWO ITEMS BUT I DECLINED ONE AS ITS FOR COUPLES OR AT LEAST SOMEONE WHO'S GOT SOMEONE TO USE IT ON / WITH AND DIDNT WANT TO NOT BE ABLE TO REVIEW IT PROPERLY :( fugging caps lock !!!! sorry xx x

Lol Ruby, your accidental caps lock posts always make me chuckle :P

I completely understand what you mean and I'd do exactly the same in that situation. It's not fair on LH to give them a false / unreliable review of a product, no matter how much you like the look or sound of it. Doesn't exactly seem the greatest idea to be on all fours and spanking yourself with a paddle or crop, haha...though I love how the paddle looks, I could admire it for hours! xxx

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

What the hell happened there.... ^

haha

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.